No announcement yet.

The Internet is an ugly, ugly place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
    I think N-wordmania.net has more members and is the original site. Chimpout is made up of disgruntled former members of N-mania who weren't allowed to talk about jews and other groups, and decided to make their own forum.

Don't ask me how I know this
    Wow, I just saw n-wordmania. I had no idea these boards were around. So these are where cowards racist spread their hate because they can't do it on the streets. I hope you're not a member of either.

Comment

I'm curious just what racial slurs you mighta used and how you'd realistically expect to distinguish between messing around with words versus true racist beliefs...on the internet?

Many on dodgy sites might be brain washed and not of sound mind,wrapped up in blind hatred for the controversy.

Others even on forums like this make subtle digs,jokes,word drops and may be as,or even more racist under the hood.

Point being,moderating and blocking is only so effective at best.
      Last edited by Kris Silver; 09-17-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
        I don't want all free speech banned. I want all racist free speech banned.
        Or you could take the tampon out of your vagina and realize that whether or not racism is spoken out loud it will still exist.

Comment

Wow, I just saw n-wordmania. I had no idea these boards were around. So these are where cowards racist spread their hate because they can't do it on the streets. I hope you're not a member of either.
          Cupo actually founded chimpout.

Don't ask me how I know that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Cupo actually founded chimpout.

Don't ask me how I know that either.

matthysse lost to danny garcia. why are you still here? i thought they had plenty of tall buildings and cobblestone streets in scotland for your swan dive.

Comment

The thing about N-mania is that everyone who doesn't like blacks is welcome, including Latino's and Asian's. It's not a white only site. That's why they lost some members because they weren't allowed to Jew-hate on there.

I discovered their forum rules of terminology. If someone posts an article of a white woman being raped by a black guy, they can't refer to her as a white woman and the rapist as black. That would suggest that they're equal and only have different colors. Instead it has to read like:

Human female raped by a N-word. Whites get referred to as "Humans" and blacks as N-word and other terms.

And no, I am not a member.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Thanks, I need some new material.
                I'm still not sure what those ****s mean by 'coalburner'

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  The thing about N-mania is that everyone who doesn't like blacks is welcome, including Latino's and Asian's. It's not a white only site. That's why they lost some members because they weren't allowed to Jew-hate on there.

I discovered their forum rules of terminology. If someone posts an article of a white woman being raped by a black guy, they can't refer to her as a white woman and the rapist as black. That would suggest that they're equal and only have different colors. Instead it has to read like:

Human female raped by a N-word. Whites get referred to as "Humans" and blacks as N-word and other terms.

And no, I am not a member.
                  It's pretty scary that they're specific about their terminology. If I were to join they would just banned me immediately?!
                  Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 09-17-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    I'm still not sure what those ****s mean by 'coalburner'
                    I only skimread. Parts of it were weak, other parts made me, I have to say, LOL.

But then I remembered that some of those posters are serious.

Comment

Members at sites like that should have to use their real name so they wouldn't be able to hide behind the internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X