Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Internet is an ugly, ugly place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jheez, I'm checking the website out now, it's terrible!

Every thread title has the N bomb in it. There's racist words/phrases I've never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i wan tto make sure it's noted that the TS used to make racist threads on bscene in constancy.
      Huh, when was this?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i wan tto make sure it's noted that the TS used to make racist threads on bscene in constancy.
        Not to mention race baiting threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Huh, when was this?

when i first joined the website he was pretty shameless with it.

Comment

Can't anyone upload some snuff these days without self-righteous twats complaining about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              Stop being butthurt, it there would be a website of black men hating whites you wouldn't even give a **** about it
              You're wrong I defend all races.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Can't anyone upload some snuff these days without self-righteous twats complaining about it?
                So are you saying that you're ok with websites that are dedicated to hating some ones ethnic background?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
                  So are you saying that you're ok with websites that are dedicated to hating some ones ethnic background?
                  No, but I'm okay with someone being killed on Camera for teh sexual kickz.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    esto.

his threads about hating trinidad and by extension everything puerto rican was rampant back in 05.

no one is weirder than t-haps on the scene but to be this shocked as to make a thread about something he himself perpetuated to a perfect T ... just adds to his weirdness and attention seeking ways.
                    Boxingscene had no restrictions in those days. The N-word was used in almost every thread. I was just rolling with the punches in those days. Everyone from that era including you're self was guilty of some kind of racist comments. I know two wrongs don't make a right I felt that I had to fight fire with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
                      There's a difference between being ok with something and wanting free speech banned

Comment

Working...
                      X