Religious people are less intelligent than atheists, study finds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These threads..

Comment

Well, this made my day. Now I can feel smarter than every bible belt hick within the 50 mile radius. Back to choking the bishop...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Well there's a dearth of atheists who packed up their lives onboard their failboat and headed to a Polynesian island before fucking it up and begging to their hated government to bring them home again.

You live in the United States where political hopefuls must declare their faith before having a chance of being elected, where there's a church on every corner, with the highest religiosity of anywhere in the developed world and where the President holds prayer breakfasts.

I think you're lying about the IQ test.
        Workmans comp law is federal. Being rated at 27% disabled entitles me to full benefits also based off of wages made in the past 3 months of the accident averaged out before taxes over the coarse of youre life from the age at time of accident to 70 years old. The compensation tops out at 5100 a month before taxes. Being 27% disabled and making the max amount pre accident entitles me to schooling to best try and equal pay in another field. Since I max out on all the financial aspects of the law Im entitled to schooling that will lead me to make a similar amount of money in another field. I had my choice after the tests and Im interested in law. Dont care what you think of me but you can catch up on workmans comp law if you want to understand the insurance companies rights in the law.

Comment

Religious people don't want to learn why things happen, if it benefits them they just thank their magical invisible grandpa in the sky and when things don't work out blame some dweeb in the red jump suit who lives in the center of the Earth with all of the lava.

Comment

The bible speaks of people who consider those who believe in God as fools and themselves as wise.

"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside." Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?…" (1 Corinthians 1:19)

"Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:26)

Comment

The smarter dude is the guy who invented religion but the smartest are the guys who super enriched themselves through the religion invented by the smarter dude.

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                The smarter dude is the guy who invented religion but the smartest are the guys who super enriched themselves through the religion invented by the smarter dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  You think tom cruise is a smart dude?

I think he is but the guy in the picture is the smartest of them all. Lawl!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    Condescension and condemnation are the true enemies of knowledge.
                    The true enemy of knowledge is being a total fucking idiot like you.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Workmans comp law is federal. Being rated at 27% disabled entitles me to full benefits also based off of wages made in the past 3 months of the accident averaged out before taxes over the coarse of youre life from the age at time of accident to 70 years old. The compensation tops out at 5100 a month before taxes. Being 27% disabled and making the max amount pre accident entitles me to schooling to best try and equal pay in another field. Since I max out on all the financial aspects of the law Im entitled to schooling that will lead me to make a similar amount of money in another field. I had my choice after the tests and Im interested in law. Dont care what you think of me but you can catch up on workmans comp law if you want to understand the insurance companies rights in the law.
                    IQ tests?

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    The bible speaks of people who consider those who believe in God as fools and themselves as wise.
                    Who gives a ****'s rash what the bible says? It'd be a fucking stupid holy book that said "Yeah, this is a bunch of bunk".

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post

"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside." Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?…" (1 Corinthians 1:19)

"Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:26)
                      And on slavery, too.

"However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way." - Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT

Comment

Working...
                      X