Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are mildly racist remarks grounds for banning on BS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    why can't you have a normal discussion without personal attacks or insults?
    We're not all from the hood mate I appreciate manners and proper etiquette. Now tell me why you find racism against Mexicans funny Mr.Dominicano_Soy
    I like the bold, sort of like the unmasking in Scooby Doo, only I'm not hiding. I do have good manners you punk ass mother fucker.

Comment

• another one just took a knee.

Here ya go, Maniac

Comment

• bunch of savage animals in this thread

Comment

and here comes the cock sniffing brigade to the rescue.

Sorry i'm not into thugs e-jumping me, I'm removing myself from this thread.
          This was suppose to be the part when you let Thuggery out the cage, to help do your dirty work.

Comment

I thought you to be etougher than this. It's like you are a hyena and jumped into a pride of lions and got spooked. You guys produce an annoying noise.

Comment

Every time there is subtle racism going on you cheer lead from the sidelines with the usual ( ) straight up shaking your pom poms. So the nerve to even say the bold. I'm respectful of everyone else on these boards, but you aren't worthy of my respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Every time there is subtle racism going on you cheer lead from the sidelines with the usual ( ) straight up shaking your pom poms. So the nerve to even say the bold. I'm respectful of everyone else on these boards, but you aren't worthy of my respect.
                Bro you are far too classy. That is straight up gentlemanly behaviour right there!

I am not sure if the Z Clan can deal with it, they are e thugs that walk on the street and eat food. Ewww.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Ello Gubnah. I would like a spot of teah to go wit me crumpehts mum. Pip pip cherrio ol' chap, urhummmininah hum, jolly good **** twasint it? Oh what's that you say? There's a greentoof floatin me dear ol' teah cup? Bolderdash I say, wit a spot of scuttlewiggins if I do might add meself. Eh?
                  David price imitation?

Comment

bunch of savage animals in this thread
                    That goes in line with all the other comments you've made when it pertained to a black person, it was either animal, ghetto, trash...so who gives a fuck about your classifications? It's best you call up your mother and tell her to give you a hug, in all seriousness a hug can go a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                      Bro you are far too classy. That is straight up gentlemanly behaviour right there!

I am not sure if the Z Clan can deal with it, they are e thugs that walk on the street and eat food. Ewww.
                      I know man, not expecting to get an answer but one can try

Comment

Working...
                      X