Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are mildly racist remarks grounds for banning on BS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
      The site has become soft and over moderated. One of the many reasons why atg posters or even I don't like posting here anymore.
      Not at all, I think it still needs more direction from moderators as a large number of posters on this site are young and amazingly immature, so topics like "race" or "sexism" or "politics" can't be discussed with any sort depth. Being an African American I absolutely do not expect many posters here to cover this topic in a responsible, thoughtful and empathetic manner. The posts I've read so far clearly indicate this, and I'd take the time to challenge each and every one of them if I didn't think I'd be "casting pearls before swine."

Comment

• Originally posted by fishscale View Post
        I've got nothing to work with here.

Some guy named after a Halo character who posts pictures of his holiday to his boxing forum buddies and constantly asks to hear my voice, see my face and know my weight. (lol ****)

Some other guy who enjoys having sex with his mother and getting drunk whilst sitting on a boxing forum throwing ****ty grade two insults at people and e-hi fiving his forum friends.

And then there's BoxingGenius27. Fuck me sideways. The guy makes a three year old African born hermaphrodite with down syndrome seem like an intelligent person.

Given this, it's not my fault that it's literally turned into a "UR GAY LOL NO UR GAY NO U NO U" forum "beef". They lack the IQ and to be honest, general common sense to even make me think of anything creative or even do anything creative, they're boring, monotonous, self-w4nking b1tch made puss1es and that's why they need three of them to even attempt to come at me, so when they throw out the most abysmal insults of all time they have two cretinous, spasticated, down syndrome, broke a$$, nappy headed, incestual, vidya worshipping, black supremacists to back each other up.

They're trash tier.

At least SkillspayBills threatened to do something about me whipping him, these three dip****s just pretend the spankings aren't happening.

EDIT:

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        You're the one saying "dat dere edukation", but I was in the special class

Do you see my point?

Damn, fishscale landing the overhand right at the end of the 6th round Marquez style.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Damn, fishscale landing the overhand right at the end of the 6th round Marquez style.

Don't encourage him EPT bruh. He's looking just like this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

That's Simon Brown. Former Hopkins victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              That's Simon Brown. Former Hopkins victim.
              As funny as that shiet is, it's still rather amazing Bringz bruh. Ol B-Hop is gonna be scrappin till he's 60 plus.

Comment

• Dayum Chief......You dun nuked them, scorched Earth and devastation

Comment

Damn Chief, you're shooting at a high percentage from the field today.

I'm guessing 20-20 from the line

Comment

LOL Don't play with matches Z Clan

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Dayum Chief......You dun nuked them, scorched Earth and devastation
                      Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Damn Chief, you're shooting at a high percentage from the field today.

I'm guessing 20-20 from the line
                      I do the best I can Gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
                      X