Collapse
No announcement yet.

joe strong concert & music video thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Superjoint Ritual comes anywhere near you this tour, I highly recommend you go. I was at the tour kickoff show and the new lineup is awesome!!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      if Superjoint Ritual comes anywhere near you this tour, I highly recommend you go. I was at the tour kickoff show and the new lineup is awesome!!
      Im praying (to Satan i guess) that they come to Europe/uk.
      I havent seen any of the new footage, but im sceptical Phils voice can still do justice to those songs. Yet the live show will still be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        if Superjoint Ritual comes anywhere near you this tour, I highly recommend you go. I was at the tour kickoff show and the new lineup is awesome!!
        I will... got both albums... SICKNESSSSSSSSSSSS! saw DOWN in December. I got the entire set on my youtube & I believe it is here too. SJR would be awesome. I got solid vids of the Down set from a balcony over the stage & moshpit. The last song... bury me in smoke is hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Im praying (to Satan i guess) that they come to Europe/uk.
          I havent seen any of the new footage, but im sceptical Phils voice can still do justice to those songs. Yet the live show will still be great.
          his voice sounded pretty good in December. He was drunk too...

Comment

• Foo Fighters & Royal Blood

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...x-ggSas_JY6JCd

Comment

• Royal Blood is awesome.

Not really into this new generation of rock bands, but I'm really digging Royal Blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Royal Blood is awesome.

Not really into this new generation of rock bands, but I'm really digging Royal Blood.
                Royal Blood is great! some of the best bands from the 2000s on are THE BLACK ANGELS & BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB... always loved bands like QOTSA too but they been around since late 90... royal blood kicks ass! I do have to admit I also like Kasabian. They use a lot more keyboard but I saw them live & they got some solid tunes...

Comment

• Terrorist Metal Villainizer With Local Metal Bands Bleed & Bloated Pig

Bloated Pig sounds like Southern Sludge but are out of Calgary & BLEED is from Edmonton... Villainizer is interesting with dynamite wrapped around his mic. Belly Dancer in another song, lots of questionable comments during 911 & man was the pit nuts!!!!
                  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...fZY2wAcZYpFAnu
                  Last edited by joe strong; 09-13-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• **** the rock concerts, any Cuba trip reports??

Comment

• Tell us about the time you got thrown out of that concert after you went backstage and told the band that they wouldn't last a minute at one of your job sites.

Comment

Working...
                      X