Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magna Carta Holy FAIL........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a big jay-z fan but his new album is straight trash!!!!!!

Comment

There's about 4 songs I could've done without, not a bad album tho.

Comment

I listened to it the other night and I agree with most on here, it's by far his weakest album to date and frankly unless he starts to pen his rhymes again I think he should retire. His songs seem complacent to me, and lack the sharpness of his early stuff, it reminds me of a world class fighter past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Born Sinner is the best hip hop album since Kendrick's debut.

Comment

Rap music is for teenagers. Jay Z being 40 and rapping to teenagers is rediculous.

Comment

I can't even bring myself to listen to it.

This is coming from somebody who loves Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, HKL vol. 2 and 3.

Comment

It was ok. It had a few decent tunes but nothing which is really memorable, no real bangers. I expected way better from Jay Z tbh. Born Sinner > Yeezus/MCarta

Comment

Agreed, a poor album.

Comment

Hes trying something new with production and style. I admit some tracks were weird and whack. Like even the beyonce song makes her sound like garbage too.

I enjoyed the majority tho because its different. You can expect Nas to drop an illmatic every year and expect it not all to sound the same. Best rappers can evolve. Biggie and Tupac could get your girls panties wet and have you bumpin gangsta ish in the car.

Not Jays best but still better then emo eminem.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post

Born Sinner is dope. As far as major hip hop albums that have dropped since Kendrick's debut, I don't see one better than Cole's sop****re album.

Comment

Working...
                      X