No announcement yet.

Biblical Knowledge for Dummies: Genesis Ch 1-5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe in Science and God.

However the things I believe in are far different than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
      I believe in Science and God.

However the things I believe in are far different than most.
      We know. You go out of your way to make that abundantly clear anytime you post in here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        We know. You go out of your way to make that abundantly clear anytime you post in here.
        **edit***

I see what you did here....quite clever on your part...lol
        Last edited by Khalid X; 06-23-2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

lol...how so?

I've only posted on the spurs vs heat series and how no one should be up in arms that wayne stepped on an american flag. I never even come to the lounge to be honest.
          Well if you didn't come to the lounge to be honest than what exactly were your intentions? .............. Rockin'

Comment

you like to tell alot of people what is abundantly clear. but still, if it's so abundantly clear why do you need to point it out, ........ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Well if you didn't come to the lounge to be honest than what exactly were your intentions? .............. Rockin'
              lol...I like that. Pretty clever on your part.

To answer your question....when I'm at the forum index, sometimes there is a thread title in the lounge section that I see that is quit interesting. Religious and Science discussion always catch my attention, so I decided to click and read this thread.
              Last edited by Khalid X; 06-23-2013, 06:26 AM.

Comment

lol...I like that. Pretty clever on your part.

To answer your question....when I'm at the forum index, sometimes there is a thread title in the lounge section that I see that is quit interesting. Religious and Science discussion always catch my attention, so I decided to click and read this thread.
                Good enough for me....... although I will not discuss religion or science without a Periodic Table close by........... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  you like to tell alot of people what is abundantly clear. but still, if it's so abundantly clear why do you need to point it out, ........ Rockin'
                  So that people who've been KTFO'd by chimney sweepers can understand it.

Comment

So that people who've been KTFO'd by chimney sweepers can understand it.

You're to young and ignorant to remember really, but a guy named Tryone Trice got stopped in one by a guy named Freddie Pendleton. It can happen to anybody who steps in to the professional ring to throw fists. But you wouldn't know nothing about that. Same lies as you've always had, you really need to make up some new material. I never fought a Chimney Sweeper, I generally fought the Detroit fighters (are you saying then that Detroit fighters are nothing more than mere chimney sweepers?), who'd you ever fight again? Out of what state? Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-23-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X