Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a weird experience on the internet today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a weird experience on the internet today.

Okay the weirdest thing happened today on the intertubes.

What started off as a search for celebrity fakes ended in myself being the hero my town needs.

Basically I end up on this site dedicated to making celebrity fakes, or so I thought. Eventually I manage to click myself into the amateur section and lo' and behold there is girls I know there and guys called stuff like "(Mytown)Lad" asking for fakes of these girls on photos ripped straight from their FB.

However the more harrowing news is yet to come after looking through his post history, some of the threads have pictures of girls who are actually UNDERAGE in the photos??? You've got some mutt from Australia with a pic of his c0ck in front of a picture of this bloody 16 year old and a video of him spraying his bloody man juice over a picture of her. Whether he is aware of her age or not, I got no idea.

****ing hell, I had no idea what to do. I just signed up and filed a report on threads about every single person I knew (well I didn't actually "know" some of them explicitly but I know of them) citing their policy of posting without permission or posting underage if that was applicable. Obviously EVERY BLOODY picture on the site is posted without permission and loads more of the girls on there look under 18 and the site does **** all about it. I think I'm gonna go on a crusade of asking the posters for permission on every damn picture and do my best to take some sort of action against this mess.

I may or not be aware of the c*nt responsible for this. He's this ******ed guy who always says he slept with the attractive girls from my area despite being an ugly mongoloid. I can't prove it though so it's ****ing useless. I also wouldn't want to jump the gun and bring ***** on someone who hasn't done nothing.

Would the authorities be able to do anything about this? Or is it a classic case of Angie Varona where as long as there is no nudity or whatnot they are powerless?

Damn this was horrible, and frightening considering I have a younger sister.

Sorry for the long story, just needed to get it out and vent a little. I'm not notifying anyone I actually know of this for obvious reasons.

Just checked the dudes profile, he was last online today. Added him as a friend, this might get interesting.

Comment

keep us informed lol

Comment

Okay got a first name of ANOTHER guy who is from my area and states he wants a fake and states "shes 18" (shes 16 at most, idk shes a year younger than me ish) i got it by posing as a guy called harry from edinburgh who didn't know what i could get done in the amateur section.

get the first name, go on mutual friends. only one guy there. ****in' 42 mutual friends i have with this mother****er (he goes to the same school as this girl too)

i'm waiting for his respone to my question "what if i want someone from my school done" if he says that he's already tried that then he's fking history lmao.

Comment

sort of confirmed who it is. i'm about 70% certain. gathering more evidence. what would i do to this guy though he's 17 as well so he's not like a total weirdo being attracted to a 16 year old. idk whether to fire all my evidence on facebook once i become certain or just tell him i know his name and he better wisen the fk up and remove all that crap or i spill the beans?

idk.

Comment

also, he didnt respond to the school question but i asked this.

"some nice girls you have requests of, do you need to have them on facebook to get photos like that"

if he says yes i have them on facebook it's game over. not sure if he suspects something but we'll see.

Comment

i might add i'm having a bundle of fun with this. feeling like a proper detective.

Comment

"facebook helps, one of them ive actually been with"

asked which one it was. if he's been telling the truth then it should be easy to find out via asking people i know irl.

Comment

Good work Barn, good deed. After it's all said and done you should put this on your resume and apply for a high paying detective job.

Comment

and he says he's been in a relationship with the girl he has on FB. and not the other girls he posted who he was obviously just perving on without knowing.

i think i just hit the mega jackpot, people.

Comment

Working...
                    X