Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a weird experience on the internet today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expose the guy on fbook and take screen shots and share them here.

So we can all laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      no no no.

I was going on for FAKE celebrity stuff that others had made. and then ended up clicking on the amateur section and then there was a dude called the username i stated above. curious, i clicked on his name and there's loads of people i know he's posting about.

i wasn't planning on posting anyone's picture. . this was also my first visit to the site and i got there through google search.
      That is really bizarre. I haven't looked at celebrity fakes in like 10 years lol.

Comment

16 is legal in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
          16 is legal in Scotland.
          who cares (they are pretty old photos so she might have been younger, i'm not sure.). i was having fun with a moron who thought it was acceptable to post pictures of girls he knew on a forum where older men :wank: to them.

Comment

who cares (they are pretty old photos so she might have been younger, i'm not sure.). i was having fun with a moron who thought it was acceptable to post pictures of girls he knew on a forum where older men :wank: to them.
            Yeah because that's the first time that's ever happened on the internet, lol.

Comment

Yeah because that's the first time that's ever happened on the internet, lol.
              whatever man, i know these people either directly or indirectly. i felt i done the reasonable thing in getting their stuff removed by the guy.

Comment

whatever man, i know these people either directly or indirectly. i felt i done the reasonable thing in getting their stuff removed by the guy.
                Yeah but from the way you worded it and what not you made it seem like you busted a pedophile ring here, it's some horny guy posting photos of women to other horny guys, I'm pretty sure that was the reason the internet was first invented.

Also, what's to stop him from posting them elsewhere?

Comment

Yeah but from the way you worded it and what not you made it seem like you busted a pedophile ring here,
                  I was making it sound more dramatic than necessary to highlight my amazing detective work in the latter posts.

However in the initial post I was honestly just so shocked. I never thought anyone would have the brass neck to post something like that where I'm from. It's a classic case of it's only shocking when it's close to home. I guess I was totally taken aback. But yeah, there is a lot of underage girls (in the photos the girl in question was only 15 btw, i double checked the upload date on FB) on that site and it wasn't nice what was going on.

it's some horny guy posting photos of women to other horny guys, I'm pretty sure that was the reason the internet was first invented.
                  Probably but I didn't feel it was a very decent thing to do when they are on the bridge between childhood and adulthood essentially. It's alright giving it some hand action over a girls photo you know but firing it all over the net is too far in my humble opinion.

Also, what's to stop him from posting them elsewhere?

Comment

SO YOU JUST RANDOMLY ENDED UP ON A SITE FULL OF GUYS DISTRIBUTING FILMS OF THEMSELVES JERKING OFF ON GIRLS FACEBOOK PICTURES HUH???

SURE YOU DID BRAH:gay:

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      SO YOU JUST RANDOMLY ENDED UP ON A SITE FULL OF GUYS DISTRIBUTING FILMS OF THEMSELVES JERKING OFF ON GIRLS FACEBOOK PICTURES HUH???

SURE YOU DID BRAH:gay:
                      I already explained how I got there man.

If you want the site, you'll see my story makes perfect sense.

If you don't believe me I'll just have to anally rape you because I'm a massive f@g, or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X