Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a weird experience on the internet today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asked him his age because i commented the girl looks younger than 18 (which she is)

if he says he's the same age as her then we're havin' a bloody party.

my only concern is he's actually POSING as this dude. i'll need to eventually find out somehow before i go to town.

Comment

said he's 19. (which he might be actually, i don;t know his age) trying to find out.

Comment

What the hell is "making celebrity fakes"?.

Comment

You sneaky **** , get that ****er exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            What the hell is "making celebrity fakes"?.
            ****/images/whatever photoshopped so it's celebrities. i think i was looking for some scarlett johanasson.

Comment

the thing that pisses me off the most is the stupid site haven't even removed the pictures yet. wtf are they doing?

anyway, just said i found the girls facebook using "search images like this" and said i think i found his account and name and if he wanted added sent him his own name for him to confirm.

he's probably gonna deny it but it'll scare the piss out of the poor bastard.
              Last edited by Barn; 05-16-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

guy is away offline now. not sure if i scared him offline or went off before that lmao. we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

So wait...you were going to provide your community with shopped pics of local hotties...then got morally offended when you realized some of them might be 16-18?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    So wait...you were going to provide your community with shopped pics of local hotties...then got morally offended when you realized some of them might be 16-18?
                    no no no.

I was going on for FAKE celebrity stuff that others had made. and then ended up clicking on the amateur section and then there was a dude called the username i stated above. curious, i clicked on his name and there's loads of people i know he's posting about.

i wasn't planning on posting anyone's picture. . this was also my first visit to the site and i got there through google search.

Comment

Is this that weird site where you upload a pic of a girl for some random guy to film himself jizzing on her pic?

Someone told me about this the other day. Fudged up

Comment

Working...
                      X