Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feminism, how do you think it affects society?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's done more good than harm, no revolution is perfect. Some women completely abuse it, but some men deliberately misinterpret it as well. Have to laugh when I see how threatened some guys are by it, like they've been robbed of a natural right to women's subservience and respect Just go out and earn it you pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      There's so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin, so I won't. You're not only a hypocrite but you're sexist against men.
      Oh man, yeah, you must be right. I'm totally sexist against men.

Idiot.

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      It really made me wonder where you live Squeal because you make it sound like this is common place. Here in the states it isn't, I've seen it first hand for many years and actually dealt with it myself when I was younger. Maybe it's a cultural change but I can assure you Piggy if you came to my area of living and said that to random women on the street they would laugh at you.
      What do you mean? Are you suggesting that there are not numerous cases of men violently dominating women?

Comment

Squealpiggy, you fucking bender. Stop harrassing the kids!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          What do you mean? Are you suggesting that there are not numerous cases of men violently dominating women?
          No. I'm talking about the line in particular where you said a woman dominating a man is pure fantasy. Here where I live this is the farthest thing from the truth.

Comment

I'd be fine with feminists if they realised that women are the inferior sex!

Comment

No. I'm talking about the line in particular where you said a woman dominating a man is pure fantasy. Here where I live this is the farthest thing from the truth.
              That's not what I said. I said that women talking about murdering all men, for example, are engaging in fantasy and are cranks to be ignored.

Comment

women are obviously inferior, but they still deserve respect, kind of like the other inferior races, if you know what i mean

Comment

Apparently Gloria Steinam was a CIA agent. I am always suspicious of any 'movement', especially when it turns out that it's so anti-nature. Feminism was a creation of a certain 'group' of people... I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    That's not what I said. I said that women talking about murdering all men, for example, are engaging in fantasy and are cranks to be ignored.
                    That's...a different way of putting it. Considering how almost any woman here can get proper training in using firearms for self defense and/or whatever they choose to use it for bad or good. I'll also say this, here in the states if you touch a woman in public no matter what she did, chances are you're going to get your ass kicked.

Feminism isn't needed in our Western Society, is it needed in other places of the world? Absolutely but it's pretty ridiculous to say it is needed here because of a few guys online talking shit.

Comment

That's...a different way of putting it. Considering how almost any woman here can get proper training in using firearms for self defense and/or whatever they choose to use it for bad or good. I'll also say this, here in the states if you touch a woman in public no matter what she did, chances are you're going to get your ass kicked.

Feminism isn't needed in our Western Society, is it needed in other places of the world? Absolutely but it's pretty ridiculous to say it is needed here because of a few guys online talking shit.
                      Pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

Originally posted by Squealpiggy
                      Oh man, yeah, you must be right. I'm totally sexist against men.

Idiot.
                      OH MAN GUY YOU TOTALLY SHUT ME DOWN GUY OH GUY. ******. Read what you wrote, that is sexist against men. You're a moron and I can see why you subscribe to feminism.

Comment

Working...
                      X