• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Movies alone?

Have you done it?

No I've never been to the movies alone

what movie you watching?

Comment

One time after work, went to go see Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. It was 9 at night, and there were only a few people in there, so I didn't feel weird.

Other than that, no.

Comment

when i used to work that the movie theaters, i watched Braveheart alone...that's the only time i remember

oh wait...i ditched work one time and saw Olympus Has Fallen...those are the only times

i have a buddy that does it every week...says it's easier to find a single seat and that he doesn't go to the movies to talk anyway

Comment

sh#t no.....thats creepy as all hell.......not to mention GAY............

Comment

Don't do it myself but it's in the Man Handbook, section 607 rule a.234 and it states it's ok.

Now eating out alone is straight loser mode.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              when i used to work that the movie theaters, i watched Braveheart alone...that's the only time i remember

oh wait...i ditched work one time and saw Olympus Has Fallen...those are the only times

i have a buddy that does it every week...says it's easier to find a single seat and that he doesn't go to the movies to talk anyway
              I worked at the movie theaters way back in the days

i must say besides the Burger King freezer is the second best place to have quickies with different girls...true story!

plus unlimited popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Don't do it myself but it's in the Man Handbook, section 607 rule a.234 and it states it's ok.

Now eating out alone is straight loser mode.
                I think he's going on a dinner and a movie Han-Solo

Comment

da fck do i wanna go to the movies for? spending 70-80 bucks for it? f that bullsht.i got torrent and netflix.

i only went to the movies when i had a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I worked at the movie theaters way back in the days

i must say besides the Burger King freezer is the second best place to have quickies with different girls...true story!

plus unlimited popcorn

i didnt eat popcorn for 2 years after my gig at the theater...eating popcorn, hotdogs and nachos on break every day made me sick

Comment

Working...
                    X