No announcement yet.

Going to the Movies alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but i don't see a problem with it.

I prefer watching movies alone in my own home though with no ****er talking through it, and of course with a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Yes you are right, there are stipulations. If you are a business man, if you are on a trip by yourself or staying in a hotel, I agree. I'm just talking about that dude that goes out frequently to a restaurant by himself every week, sits down and eats.

lol @ your imaginary rules

I don't even follow rules that are real

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        lol @ your imaginary rules

I don't even follow rules that are real
        Hey do what you want but I can't sit in a restaurant by myself, just can't do it. Movies, ok I can dig that but eating out alone, naw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Hey do what you want but I can't sit in a restaurant by myself, just can't do it. Movies, ok I can dig that but eating out alone, naw.
          To each their own, but I don't really see the problem. I've never seen anybody dining along and thought to myself, "hey, look at that loser over there." I should consider eating alone from now on, considering how much I have to spend on these damn females who I take.

Comment

I've only ever did it once to watch TDKR.

Comment

wtf is wrong with watching a movie alone? done it several times before and never thought anything about someone i saw watching it alone either.

i haven't had dinner alone but i wouldn't give a hoot also or think someone's a loser if he's having dinner alone.

Comment

Working...
              X