No announcement yet.

Don't enjoy boxing anymore, because of things like this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't enjoy boxing anymore, because of things like this site

After watching this weekends fights, I have realised I just don't enjoy it anymore.

Gone are the days when I could just sit down, enjoy a fight for what it is.

I got into the habit of going into NSB after every fight, and it really is a boxing forum for **** all. Same **** different day, everyone's either a bum or an atg, no inbetween, everyones glass jawed jokes, everyone got robbed, everyone got exposed, everyones P4P#1

I've just had enough of it, that section of the site, and other sites, have ruined my love for the sport, I cannot sit down and enjoy a fight without overanalysing it, and having my views on it skewed by idiocy.

I'll still use the lounge, if I don't get iced for speaking my mind. But my time is done in NSB. It's been a sort of fun almost 4 years, but it's also taken a toll on my enjoyment of the sport I love, and it can't go on anymore. I am going to watch the fights this summer, and I am going to enoy them without the opinions of the troll-fest that is nsb.

I won't have to hear what they think.

It will be magical

Also in b4 "why you feel the need to announce this blah blah"

I'm venting, and I got some good mates on this site.

thanks.

Damn you're even bringing this garbage to the lounge

PS: Fury is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Damn you're even bringing this garbage to the lounge

PS: Fury is a bum
      Well, you won't have to hear my opinions on boxing anymore. I won't be discussing them on here, victory for you I guess.

Comment

You're a good poster in my book, but with that said, you won't be needing your points anymore huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Well, you won't have to hear my opinions on boxing anymore. I won't be discussing them on here, victory for you I guess.
          Lol I like you earl, you're pretty funny with your brit hugging. Youre not going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Lol I like you earl, you're pretty funny with your brit hugging. Youre not going anywhere
            I'm 100% serious, I'll still be active in the lounge and game sections but my time in NSB is over.

It's beyond redundant at this stage, it's actually become a chore, a detriment to my enjoyment of the sport. It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion in there, 90% of the best posters have moved on, what's the point.

I'm done , seriously

Comment

your disturbing love for fury has made you a legend here, dont go

Comment

This thread has just eloquently explained why I never post about boxing any more. I still want to enjoy watching it!

I used to post in NSB but it grew very tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This thread has just eloquently explained why I never post about boxing any more. I still want to enjoy watching it!

I used to post in NSB but it grew very tiresome.
                  I've posted in there for 4 years, and seen a lot.

All through the Pacquiao era, back when Hatton was big, before the Klitschkos were popular.

But it's no different.

The trolls come, and go, and come again under different names.

It never changes, in fact it does, it's gotten worse.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X