No announcement yet.

Don't enjoy boxing anymore, because of things like this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    After watching this weekends fights, I have realised I just don't enjoy it anymore.

Gone are the days when I could just sit down, enjoy a fight for what it is.

I got into the habit of going into NSB after every fight, and it really is a boxing forum for **** all. Same **** different day, everyone's either a bum or an atg, no inbetween, everyones glass jawed jokes, everyone got robbed, everyone got exposed, everyones P4P#1

I've just had enough of it, that section of the site, and other sites, have ruined my love for the sport, I cannot sit down and enjoy a fight without overanalysing it, and having my views on it skewed by idiocy.

I'll still use the lounge, if I don't get iced for speaking my mind. But my time is done in NSB. It's been a sort of fun almost 4 years, but it's also taken a toll on my enjoyment of the sport I love, and it can't go on anymore. I am going to watch the fights this summer, and I am going to enoy them without the opinions of the troll-fest that is nsb.

I won't have to hear what they think.

It will be magical

Also in b4 "why you feel the need to announce this blah blah"

I'm venting, and I got some good mates on this site.

thanks.
    I will always enjoy watching boxing, I just don't talk about it anymore, not here or with friends..

Comment

I sort of agree. Long gone are the days I used to be active at NSB.

But I still do come on after a Big fight happens that was close, to pound away against the "robbery" hysteria and counteract it. For at least two hours I go hard, responding to every fallacious thread/post I can find. It's sort of become fun.

Comment

Seems like you need a break. Almost like getting tired of your *****. Same **** day in day out. Take your time off. YOu will be back though. They always come back.

Comment

Comment

Says the biggest troll on the site.

All I said was that fight ending combo was dirty from fury.

Earl replies "you just mad ya boy got planked and is in the hospital anally bleeding."

Cunningham has 2 fans and I damn sure ain't one of them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You are atleast a funny troll though. Not everything you say is dumb like the Mexican fans with the Margarito avatars that constantly call Tito Trinidad the cheater with the wraps

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah I don't post much just after a major fight has taken place because yes anyone who has a decent win has the power to level buildings, a jaw that could survive a collision with a fast moving train, is unbeatable, the new P4P#1, a future ATG, and can't be beaten by SRR, Roy Jones, SRL at the same time.

^^^ This or the loser is an exposed bum who would lose to Rockin or every close fight is a robbery.

I have two eyes even if I am generally buzzed when watching fights but I know how to correctly score and know what I saw thats all that matters to me.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                  Says the biggest troll on the site.

All I said was that fight ending combo was dirty from fury.
                  You cruel, heartless bastard. No wonder Earl Hickey doesn't enjoy boxing anymore.

I hope you can live with yourself for ruining his love of the sport and his love of this site.

Comment

You pair of muppets can't take the credit for this one I'm afraid

Comment

You shouldn't let a forum have you stop loving boxing, I think it's more than that because we all can just simply not come on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X