No announcement yet.

Do You Play Any Instrument?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Play Any Instrument?

Hello there! Any of you people play any musical instruments? I am very passionate when it comes to music. With all the electronica and pop music lying around these days, people are least bothered to learn to play an instrument, or sing. The DJ turntable takes care of the former, while the autotune takes care of the latter. Both piss me off to no end, but I digress...back to the topic, share everything about you and your instrument! It'd be very cool if you can sing properly as well!

My organ, many times a day

Drums

Comment

Depends how hot the girl is

Comment

I have a guitar. I can play blink 182 and power cords. I know maybe 5 actual open string cords in my muscle memory. I havent practiced much in the last 10 years.

Depends on your definition of "play"

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          My organ, many times a day

Drums
          I've been playing my organ since I was 13, mastered it at the age of 14...righty, lefty and blind folded with both hands
          Last edited by -jose-; 04-06-2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Yeah, guitar. Though, aside from showing my girlfriend's nephew the basics, I haven't picked any of mine up in over a year.

I used to be practically married to that instrument, but I've become interested in a variety of different mediums over the past several years, and I find it hard to divide my free time up amongst them all evenly.

Comment

As for how I got started playing : I was visiting a buddy of mine at work one day at a pawn shop his mother owned, and he'd just turned down buying this crackhead's guitar due to being overstocked. The crackhead then offered it to me for $20 and, always the opportunist, I took him up on his offer.

The guitar itself was just some ****ty knockoff Stratocaster, but everything worked out well : I got to start up a new hobby and pursue my intrest in music, and the crackhead got enough money to buy himself a rock and a 'Hershey's' bar.

Comment

I played the trombone in elementary school. I sucked.

Wow, did that sound gay.

But anyways, I don't think my brain is wired right to be a musician of any sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I played the trombone in elementary school. I sucked.

Wow, did that sound gay.

But anyways, I don't think my brain is wired right to be a musician of any sort.
                  you was fat in elementary school?

did you go to band camp?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    you was fat in elementary school?

did you go to band camp?

Hey, at least I didn't play the flute....

Comment

Working...
                    X