No announcement yet.

Do You Play Any Instrument?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ban_cov View Post
    ive heard italians from the north discriminates italians from the south...

well, i'm not really one to do that, other than in jest. my lineage is italian. i've never even been there.

naples is famous for a good deal, but the thread concerns instruments, and that's why i made the reference.

the guitar was invented by a neapolitan. and caruso, the greatest singer of all time, grew up poor in naples.

Comment

I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano. Nothing else compares to the beauty of a piano, IMO. I've also had this odd occurance of only entering into serious relationships with girls who are piano players.

My last ex taught me how to play this one, and to date, it's the only thing I can play on the piano besides the theme from 'Halloween'.

'BIG', FTW.

Comment

This girl can play

Comment

I play the greatest instrument ever created - the Theremin.

Respect:

I also play the The Glass Harmonica:

Lastly I'm learning the Harpejji:

Comment

Viola, bass, bass guitar, and banjo.

Comment

I absolutely mastered the Hovis tune on the keyboard in music class.First piece of music we were taught in our first year of comprehensive school and it's the only one I bothered to learn.

Actually, truth be told, I only ever got as far as 1.03

In the three years in that class, my time was generally split between talking to others and f^cking around in the music store room with all the other instruments in there.

Comment

the guitar and the paino, learned from my father who plays them aswell.

I cant read music though i play by ear, I mean if I wanted to learn Ill learn it but never needed to learn it. I play for fun and such not out of buisness.

Comment

I miss my ex who taught me the art of playing cowbell

Comment

i played the french horn in middle school.

Comment

Yep, all my life and I'm lucky enough that its what I do for a living. I do a bit of teaching to supplement it as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X