No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I could be wrong but I thought TheGR8TESTOAT posted something in Training and Nutrition stating he was 24 years old if i remember correctly. How does a 24 year old have several years experience as a GM ...and become so over qualified anyways? I mean if at 24 you have 2-3 years working experience how much education could you have to begin with? And then how qualified does a few or a couple of years work experience make you?
    An overqualified, experienced 24 year old former GM with no college education lol

I'm assuming he didn't go to college since he came on here saying has no idea how to use excel, and computer competency is a mandatory course for pretty much every single every major.

Comment

• He isn't 24 he's 38 and pulls mad fly honeyz.

I am being serious by the way he is 38 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        An overqualified, experienced 24 year old former GM with no college education lol

I'm assuming he didn't go to college since he came on here saying has no idea how to use excel, and computer competency is a mandatory course for pretty much every single every major.
        or lock his cellphone keypad or get his inkjet cartridge to work...

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Holy ****, ladies and gents! People blame modern technology for all kinds of ills in society, but only the advent of "cell phones and cameras every where" stopped this one-man demolition army from causing chaos the other day.

Back in the day he was "pretty much" a thug. Now, I'm not entirely sure how you can be "pretty much" a thug. Surely you are one or you aren't. I'm guessing that by "pretty much" a thug, he used to walk around in those long-slung pants... but only to make it easier for everyone from his "hood" to routinely buttfuck him, before passing him round like a $5 crack whore.

So he gets cut up in traffic by "white boys", and, after honking his horn at them, this scary-looking black guy (I'm picturing a cross between a prime Tyson and Urkell), these two white guys show how intimidated they are by........ honking their horn back to take the piss out of him and then making him wait even longer. They've practically flipped the daft **** the bird, so what does our hero do?

That's right, he drives on by (presumably in a hurry to get back and change his diaper), but there's more: "the younger me would have probably got out the car and KO'd them."

See, there again, we have those doubts. Just as how he was "pretty much" a thug, here we learn that getting out of a car and knocking two men unconscious - an impulsive, violent act - would "probably" have happened. "Probably". As in, "I probably would have got out of the car and KO'd them, though it's also likely I would have drove off and shit my pants like I just did today."

It's fine bullshit, folks... but is it your bullshit of the week?
          great stuff! i'm just catching up on BS of the week. this driving away story reminds me of a coworker. he wasn't bragging about being a tough guy because of what he told us. he got cut off twice by this little Honda civic & he was pissed after having a bad day so he chased this guy down, rolled down his window & cut him off after he told him to pull over. the civic did just that so my coworker jumped out of his car like a rabid dog until the guy got out of the civic. he said the guy was like 6'8 270. he said he jumped in his car & drove off to live another day...he was like "that was the stupiest thing he ever done". He couldn't believe a guy that big could fit in that little car...

Comment

• More Hectari gold from NSB. He was responding to some guy who called him a ******.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            And who are you? oh yeah sounds like a hater.

I got more boxng knowledge than you that is a fact, some of you guys on here got no respect, acting like I make stuff up, I linked you guys to Clottey saying the Banku stew with bad okro caused him to lose the fight to Manny.

Everytime Manny wins its a fluke, im not kidding, study the situation.

Oscar was drained he had to iv himself and was a shell
            Hatton came in over confident and Floyd sr doesnt do southpaw mitts and only had Hatton sparring one southpaw erislandy lara who fights nothing like Pac. Hatton was under prepared.
            Cotto had no trainer, I dont consider him drained at all for that fight he was in best shape he was able to go to round 12 and still be on his toes so he wasn't drained, but he had no real trainer for that fight and he used the wrong plan he came in guns blazing for the first 3 rounds trying to knock Pac head off.
            Clottey ate bad banku stew and gave him the runs
            If Margarito facial bone wasn't broken iin the 4th round he would have probably tko Pac with bullish pressure like he did Cotto.
            Mosley had blood blisters on his feet and he turned his head the wrong way when he got hit by Manny making the knock down much worse than it really was, see Pac has to hit you in the right spot to drop you and it has to be with you in a awkward angle, Mosley is delusional if he thinks Pac has power.

You want me to continue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              More Hectari gold from NSB. He was responding to some guy who called him a ******.
              Hectari is one of the best characters here. That post is epic. Lol@if margaritos eye wasn't shattered.

Comment

• Hectari

Comment

• Here's his epic (I mean this **** is stock full of gold) banku stew rants from yesterday (among other boxing diet topics)

Clotteys manager sabotaged him, Clottey even said his manager was a cheapskate and got him some bad okro in a can. this proves the point that rios stomach was cramped and grumbling from eating something different, he ate Chinese food with spices for break fast, instead of his traditional oatmeal and eggs.

Also algeiri wasnt able to get his organic food to cook in China, its why he said he was a bit over the limit, he couldn't get enough organic foods and spicey food or msg chinese foods can make you sluggish.
                  I have so much boxing knowledge I focus on the intricacies a lot of you guys on here are laughing at my comment about Chinese breakfast causing Rios to cramp up, and Clottey having to use the restroom several times causing him to suffer in the Pac fight, well I am not making it up, it came out of Clottey mouth. So why do you call me a hater when I speak FACTS.

Clottey said he ate bad banku stew and it was the reason he lost to Pacquiao
                  Why would you guess, when I posted the article of him saying he had the runs and took several dumps even in the dressing room from bad banku stew that was his reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Yes, Rios choice of Oats is Quaaker the most popular brand.

Ass far as Canelo goes, if you are cutting weight your stomach will growl and grumble and if his team is eating tacos near him they are torturing him and most people stomach have a mind of their own, your stomach will react to the smell of the food, and start talking and grumbling, he might develop and ulcer.

What they are doing is disgusting and shows lack of compassion for canelo.
                    Dude have you ever ate chinese food for breakfast? you can get cramps. Breakfast food should be filling and warm. Rios wasn't used to the early morning fight time and admit he was not ready for the lights.

I eat fruits, oats, or hot cereal for breakfast or pancake, steak and eggs, Rios had to get oatmeal from the states but it broke in his bag and spilled, so he had no choice but to eat the Chinese breakfast and his stomach suffered bad.

Also Joshua Clottey ate a bad banku stew with canned okra he admit to this after he lost to Pacman, he said he had to take 3 or 4 dumps int he dressing room because he had cramps and his nerves started acting up but it was the bad okra.
                    Hell I almost think these posts need their own thread. Gold I tell you. Absolute gold. 24 karat.

Comment

• im dying.

Comment

Working...
                      X