• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      No lets play the game of this:

Comparing the positive things black people contribute to western society to the positive things white people contribute to western society is like saying a dollar is equal to a gold mine.

You'd be a ****ing idiot to even try b1tch.

We can't compare bombings because you ****ing idiots in Africa don't even have bombers yet or schools or movie theaters for that matter.

Lets start with murder statistics: 12% of the population commit 50% of the murders. So you can point out a white man killing 20 people in a shooting spree all you want even when you take that into account black people still kill more, LOL! GOOD JOB ******.

Child molestation: http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2...ild-molesters/

Hispanics +96%
      Blacks +59%
      Whites -35%
      Other -58%

That means if you're a black man you're THREE TIMES more likely than a white man to be a child rapist/molester, what now b1tch boy?

Child abuse: you're FOUR TIMES as likely to be abused as a child if you're black and belong to a black family.

http://www.theroot.com/views/whats-r...ld-abuse-stats

Rape statistics (race): 35,000 white women raped by black men in 2006. Do you know how many black women were raped by white men in 2006? 0-10* (the * = margin of error so even though it says 10 it's probably 0)

Domestic violence: You're far more likely to be a victim of or a criminal of domestic violence if you're a black woman/black man. http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/abuse/a/blacer030917.htm

DO YOU STILL WANNA KEEP GOING BOY? Little b1tch made hoe I'll ruin your world son don't even try this **** with me.
      Take your useless stats and shove em up that trailer park ass of yours

All you do is try changing the subject everytime your punk ass gets put in your trailer park place.

First we were talking about children being killed, then next thing I know you're talking about AIDS in Africa

All you do is jump from subject to subject like the Poor Trash you are.

Next thing, we'll be talking about is why you could never get out of your trailer park and create your own name/legacy as a man.

Speaking of which, what have "YOU" accomplished in life? Not jack schit b1tch. I can tell

Comment

Wow...you got absolutely verbally sodomized by the poster "Fishscale". Holy hell.

Comment

mad bro?
          Actually I'm laughing because that's the most idiotic thing I've heard in YEARS.

"No movie theatres in Africa" lol

You're just a computer thug who's accomplished jack schit in life. Your gf got the train ran on her by black thugs with pool sticks as d1cks. She was mad because your little peter couldn't please her.

Get over it B1tch and get out in the world and accomplish something as a man and don't try and use your ancestors accomplishments to make yourself feel good.

Get out that trailer park, b1tch
          Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 08-03-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLARflare View Post
            Wow...you got absolutely verbally sodomized by the poster "Fishscale". Holy hell.
            You believed all that bullschit he typed????

70% of child molesters are white. The dude's a clown

Comment

You believed all that bullschit he typed????

70% of child molesters are white. The dude's a clown
              I cited sources where as you cited errr your own imagination. You're done son.

Comment

Take your useless stats and shove em up that trailer park ass of yours

All you do is try changing the subject everytime your punk ass gets put in your trailer park place.

First we were talking about children being killed, then next thing I know you're talking about AIDS in Africa

All you do is jump from subject to subject like the Poor Trash you are.

Next thing, we'll be talking about is why you could never get out of your trailer park and create your own name/legacy as a man.

Speaking of which, what have "YOU" accomplished in life? Not jack schit b1tch. I can tell
                I was talking about blacks vs whites, you were talking about killings, since when were you under the impression I gave a fuk about you cherry picking subjects to make whites look worse than blacks?

LOL which has just made me think, anyone else noticed how the broner/floyd fans all defend cherry picking? LMAO. It's because they're all cherry pickers themselves, they'll "beat yo a$$ bruh" unless you're the same size as them and not afraid, then it's all "yo it's cool dawg i respec u styll"

On the subject of killings for the 1000th time though, blacks commit 50% of the murders whilst only being 12% of the population, LOL. YOU STILL COMMIT MORE MURDERS THAN WHITES!

Comment

Like I said, I'm more liable to violence than you are b1tchscale.

But let's talk you and me. Why do you keep ducking these questions.

I'm up front with my life's accomplishments. What have YOU, as a trailer park Englishman accomplished in life, B1tchscale?

What do you do for a living; where do you work?

Don't ride on your ancestors coat tail. Show me you're not in the trailer park right now.

You have accomplished schit in life.

It's no point in me shooting down your stats and explaining anything to you because all you do is jump to another subject. It's pointless.

Let's talk you (trailer park trash) vs me (successful African American) who's never been arrested for anything in my life. Let's compare our personal accomplishments and see who comes out on top.

I've made my own legacy and rode on no one's coat tail. But what have you done B1tchscale besides bought that 10k trailer?

Comment

I was talking about blacks vs whites, you were talking about killings, since when were you under the impression I gave a fuk about you cherry picking subjects to make whites look worse than blacks?

LOL which has just made me think, anyone else noticed how the broner/floyd fans all defend cherry picking? LMAO. It's because they're all cherry pickers themselves, they'll "beat yo a$$ bruh" unless you're the same size as them and not afraid, then it's all "yo it's cool dawg i respec u styll"

On the subject of killings for the 1000th time though, blacks commit 50% of the murders whilst only being 12% of the population, LOL. YOU STILL COMMIT MORE MURDERS THAN WHITES!
                    When your National Front meeting is over, try looking at official FBI stats instead of propaganda from bloggers who think like you. "Robert Lindsey"

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...ables/table-43

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
                    * White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
                    * About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
                    * Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
                    * Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
                    * Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

Comment

:killurself: :killurself: :killurself:

Comment

Working...
                      X