This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    First off, they were innocent "white" people who did nothing to anyone.

Secondly, you're saying Jeffrey Dahmer didn't kill a bunch of innocent black people and didn't insult their families in court?

Why are you so racist man?

Why do you not acknowledge that the U.S has more serial killers than any other country in the world? Do you think they're all black too

You wanna play the "race" game when it comes to the history of serial killers?
    We can play the race game period and see who comes out looking worse if you want?

I'm well aware of the innocent people that sicko killed, one of them being a late pregnant woman who begged for her child's life. Sickening.

You want to bring up Dahmer do you?

What about the man who killed him?

Prison officials held 25-year-old Christopher J. Scarver as the sole suspect in the murders of Dahmer and Anderson. Scarver was reported as having psychiatric problems and having hostility toward whites, and since both Dahmer's and Anderson's crimes affected blacks, officials did not rule out racial retaliation
    Or why don't we just point out the fact more white people are killed by black people PER YEAR than the total amount of black people killed by the KKK, PERIOD.

Comment

More info on the upstanding citizen who killed Dahmer, if you're interested.

On June 1, 1990, Scarver went to the training program office and found Steve Lohman, the supervisor who had replaced Patts. Scarver ordered Lohman at gunpoint to give him his money. When he received only $15, Scarver shot Lohman in the head. At the same time, he demanded money from site manager John Feyen. According to authorities, Scarver said, "Do you think I'm kidding, Mr. Hitler? I need more money." Scarver shot Lohman twice more before Feyen was able to run away after giving a check for $3,000 to Scarver.[1]

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
        We can play the race game period and see who comes out looking worse if you want?

I'm well aware of the innocent people that sicko killed, one of them being a late pregnant woman who begged for her child's life. Sickening.

You want to bring up Dahmer do you?

What about the man who killed him?

Or why don't we just point out the fact more white people are killed by black people PER YEAR than the total amount of black people killed by the KKK, PERIOD.
        You wanna talk killing innocent kids you piece of schit?

Look at this thug and all the innocent kids he shot in the face:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...-_2430767b.jpg

wait a minute, weren't you just saying the other day that we should account for men getting raped in prison by other men?

That's like me saying we should account for black people also getting killed by other black people. Don't only use that lame ass argument when it's convenient.

I can do this all day. Now get back to work maniac's b1tch

Comment

More info on the upstanding citizen who killed Dahmer, if you're interested.
          Yeah, I heard about that. I heard he stuck a broom stick up Dahmer's ass bigger than the black guy's natural pool stick your gf cheats on you with

Comment

smdh @ black people trying to say this is a conspiracy.

Always pull this **** don't ya'll? Seen it in court cases and everything, black guy shoots someone/kills someone/badly injures someone, their family all come to court "ignant" as fuk and insult the victim and the victims family and start mouthing off like disrespectful pieces of ****.

You should be ashamed. I know you won't be, but you should.
            **** man why do they always have to play the victim card..

Seriously i read the story and it horrified me.. i didn't even know the kids were black.. I don't defend people who do horrific things.. if the kids were white and did this i'd still wish them a painful death.. But them? Damn.. just see the Zimmerman case.. and them defending that piece of **** Travyon

Comment

@b1tchscale, you baited me, I'll play your game. Let's play when comparing bombings, school shootings, movie theatre shootings, ect where innocent men, children and women die

Comment

You wanna talk killing innocent kids you piece of schit?

Look at this thug and all the innocent kids he shot in the face:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...-_2430767b.jpg

wait a minute, weren't you just saying the other day that we should account for men getting raped in prison by other men?

That's like me saying we should account for black people also getting killed by other black people. Don't only use that lame ass argument when it's convenient.

I can do this all day. Now get back to work maniac's b1tch
                You think that's all I'm talking about?

I'm talking about 12% of the population (3% when you consider it's young, black males) committing +50% of the murders, b1tch.

What that psycho did is nothing compared to the thousands of innocent white people blacks kill every year just for being white.

That would be amazing if black people started accounting for that **** instead of crying because a white looking Hispanic man killed a thug in self-defense, that would be great if you guys could go ahead and start doing that but you won't because it only matters to you when black people are killed by white people. Outing you all as the true racists.

Shall we bring achievements into this? Contributions to society based on race? The fact you dumb motha****as decided it'd be a good idea to have sex with monkeys in Africa causing the AIDS virus effectively killing millions upon millions of people?

Come talking that trash Boxing******, you're a little b1tch, gtfo son.

Comment

You think that's all I'm talking about?

I'm talking about 12% of the population (3% when you consider it's young, black males) committing +50% of the murders, b1tch.

What that psycho did is nothing compared to the thousands of innocent white people blacks kill every year just for being white.

That would be amazing if black people started accounting for that **** instead of crying because a white looking Hispanic man killed a thug in self-defense, that would be great if you guys could go ahead and start doing that but you won't because it only matters to you when black people are killed by white people. Outing you all as the true racists.

Shall we bring achievements into this? Contributions to society based on race? The fact you dumb motha****as decided it'd be a good idea to have sex with monkeys in Africa causing the AIDS virus effectively killing millions upon millions of people?

Come talking that trash Boxing******, you're a little b1tch, gtfo son.
                  Look at this crazy thug who decided to shoot up a movie theatre killing innocent women, men and children

Secondly, STFU b1tch. Your stupid ass does realize that I'm just as much, if not more of being at risk for being killed by random/senseless violence just like you.

You're too ignorant to undertand that you internet coward.

You want to be an elitist, but you have trailer park written all over you, b1tchscale

Comment

@b1tchscale, you baited me, I'll play your game. Let's play when comparing bombings, school shootings, movie theatre shootings, ect where innocent men, children and women die
                    No lets play the game of this:

Comparing the positive things black people contribute to western society to the positive things white people contribute to western society is like saying a dollar is equal to a gold mine.

You'd be a ****ing idiot to even try b1tch.

We can't compare bombings because you ****ing idiots in Africa don't even have bombers yet or schools or movie theaters for that matter.

Lets start with murder statistics: 12% of the population commit 50% of the murders. So you can point out a white man killing 20 people in a shooting spree all you want even when you take that into account black people still kill more, LOL! GOOD JOB ******.

Child molestation: http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2...ild-molesters/

Hispanics +96%
                    Blacks +59%
                    Whites -35%
                    Other -58%

That means if you're a black man you're THREE TIMES more likely than a white man to be a child rapist/molester, what now b1tch boy?

Child abuse: you're FOUR TIMES as likely to be abused as a child if you're black and belong to a black family.

http://www.theroot.com/views/whats-r...ld-abuse-stats

Rape statistics (race): 35,000 white women raped by black men in 2006. Do you know how many black women were raped by white men in 2006? 0-10* (the * = margin of error so even though it says 10 it's probably 0)

Domestic violence: You're far more likely to be a victim of or a criminal of domestic violence if you're a black woman/black man. http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/abuse/a/blacer030917.htm

DO YOU STILL WANNA KEEP GOING BOY? Little b1tch made hoe I'll ruin your world son don't even try this **** with me.
                    Last edited by fishscale; 08-03-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

We can't compare bombings because you ****ing idiots in Africa don't even have bombers yet or schools or movie theaters for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X