Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your top 5 NBA point guards of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And like I said John Stockton and Karl Malone are top 5 guys at their position but they had toplay "scrappy" look at whole they were playing with guys like Bryon Russell, Jeff Hornaceck, Greg Ostertag lmfao, Howard Isley, and Carr that guy with the Horace Grant Goggles who played 3rd string on 50 different teams lol

While Isiah was part of the big bad boy pistons era, Magic played with a ridiculous amount of hall of farmers like Luke Walton, Kareem, Frazier, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. He better have great numbers. Payton had detleaf shrimf vin baker on the sonics, Sam cassell, Anthony mason and Ray Allen on the bucks, and then was a Lakers dream team early 00 edition with Malone, Kobe shaq and fox lol

Hornacek was no more then a skinnier better defending Kyle korver. Russell is only known as the guy Jordan scored on to win the 99 finals. He was a decent defender, had range but wasn't much of a shooter. Greg Ostertag lmao at this freaking guy. He could block and get rebounds but he could score for shiiiit lmao And even with that team, the jazz beat out teams like Kobe and shaqs Lakers, Olajuwon and his rockets and patrons sonics to make it to the finals back to back only to lose because Jordan is the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      And like I said John Stockton and Karl Malone are top 5 guys at their position but they had toplay "scrappy" look at whole they were playing with guys like Bryon Russell, Jeff Hornaceck, Greg Ostertag lmfao, Howard Isley, and Carr that guy with the Horace Grant Goggles who played 3rd string on 50 different teams lol

While Isiah was part of the big bad boy pistons era, Magic played with a ridiculous amount of hall of farmers like Luke Walton, Kareem, Frazier, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. He better have great numbers. Payton had detleaf shrimf vin baker on the sonics, Sam cassell, Anthony mason and Ray Allen on the bucks, and then was a Lakers dream team early 00 edition with Malone, Kobe shaq and fox lol

Hornacek was no more then a skinnier better defending Kyle korver. Russell is only known as the guy Jordan scored on to win the 99 finals. He was a decent defender, had range but wasn't much of a shooter. Greg Ostertag lmao at this freaking guy. He could block and get rebounds but he could score for shiiiit lmao And even with that team, the jazz beat out teams like Kobe and shaqs Lakers, Olajuwon and his rockets and patrons sonics to make it to the finals back to back only to lose because Jordan is the greatest ever.
      I think Karl Malone is overrated really stockton made him look like ATG I mean all the Jazz ran was a simple pick and roll but Stockton perfected to an Art no matter how defenses rotated he picked holes in it.

Comment

1.earvin Johnson
        2.oscar Robertson
        3.isiah Thomas
        4.john Stockton
        5.jason Kidd (tough pick here)

Comment

Tim Legler, Avery Johnson, JJ Barea, Vinnie Del Negro, Jose Calderon

Comment

1. Magic Johnson
            2. Oscar Robertson
            3. Isiah Thomas
            4. John Stockton
            5. Steve Nash/Bob Cousy (tie)

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

I think Karl Malone is overrated really stockton made him look like ATG I mean all the Jazz ran was a simple pick and roll but Stockton perfected to an Art no matter how defenses rotated he picked holes in it.
              How is somebody that could score 20-30 points a night with 10 boards overrated? Malone contributed beautifully to those pick and rolls passing back to Stockton have the time for an easy layup. Plus his post game and fade away jumper for a big man were on another level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Magic Johnson
                Oscar Robertson
                John Stockton
                Gary Payton
                Isiah Thomas

Comment

Stockton will forever be one of my favorite players off all-time.

Comment

list begins and ends with Smush Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      list begins and ends with Smush Parker
                      where have you been, I thought you got shipped somewhere

i'm not gonna lie I was worried for you bruh!

Comment

Working...
                      X