Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you react if a woman rejects you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    So, I was ina bar last night in London, leaning on the bar. I looked across and there was this chick on the other side. She was below average but I didnt really care. I gave her a smile and she did this ridiculous thing ive never seen before. She pulled her jacket together like she was trying to cover up her breats. WTF?

I didnt react or do anything but when she did this something snapped in me. I just wanted to go and slap the **** out of that *****.
    Maybe when she saw you smiling she assumed that you're the sort of loser who, if rejected, would have completely unjustified violent fantasies and decided she didn't want to be around somebody so infantile and psychotic.

Boy was she wrong.

Comment

Never get rejected OP

Comment

If you are a highly sensitive person, its gonna be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Maybe when she saw you smiling she assumed that you're the sort of loser who, if rejected, would have completely unjustified violent fantasies and decided she didn't want to be around somebody so infantile and psychotic.

Boy was she wrong.
          Never mind, it could be worse. I could be a man like you who lives in an online fantasy world, whose life revolves around insulting strangers on message boards.

Comment

i only accept rejection from dime brizzles. then i charm my way back in.

Comment

I am white and so was she.
              Well there's the problem. You're not black enough for a white girl....

Comment

So, I was ina bar last night in London, leaning on the bar. I looked across and there was this chick on the other side. She was below average but I didnt really care. I gave her a smile and she did this ridiculous thing ive never seen before. She pulled her jacket together like she was trying to cover up her breats. WTF?

I didnt react or do anything but when she did this something snapped in me. I just wanted to go and slap the **** out of that *****.
                I'da smashed her in the face with a beer bottle and gouged her eyes out with the bottle cap.

Comment

Send the woman on her left and right a beer and walk away.

Comment

Never mind, it could be worse. I could be a man like you who lives in an online fantasy world, whose life revolves around insulting strangers on message boards.
                    that's amazing. I've just had my life disparaged by a kid who gets angry to the point of physical violence because women don't like lonely weirdos checking out their ****.

Comment

I usually just say whatever and move on since I know women have different tastes.

On thing that cracks me up from my female friends is the **** guys tell them when they reject them.

From Mexicans it's that they're sellouts and if they're black they accuse them that they're racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X