Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you react if a woman rejects you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    I am white and so was she.
    Hmm. This is very peculiar. You should have slapped her, smashed her head unto the bar and stamped on her throat until she ceased breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      Hmm. This is very peculiar. You should have slapped her, smashed her head unto the bar and stamped on her throat until she ceased breathing.
      The way I wanted to react was similar to what you just described. If she just looked away, no problem. But pulling her jacket together? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        The way I wanted to react was similar to what you just described. If she just looked away, no problem. But pulling her jacket together? Why?
        Because you're a perv!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you should of faked a heart attack...it never fails

Comment

I marked the vid at 2:39 for ya... Will solve your problem

Comment

Nah but seriously, I just kinda tilt my head to the side and give them an incredulous look, like "***** you serious?"

Comment

I go home and post on boxingscene angrily

Comment

"If that chick don't want to know, forget her."

-Thin Lizzy

Comment

Brush it off and keep it moving. When you're out trying to pick up chicks at bars/clubs this is gonna happen, it's actually a good thing being exposed to rejection as it will make you more fearless and comfortable in your approach. Even the most good looking rich guy can get rejected, it can occur for several reason so try not to stress about it and target the next female. You'll look very lame if you get all pissed/offended or if you keep pestering her about it.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Brush it off and keep it moving. When you're out trying to pick up chicks at bars/clubs this is gonna happen, it's actually a good thing being exposed to rejection as it will make you more fearless and comfortable in your approach. Even the most good looking rich guy can get rejected, it can occur for several reason so try not to stress about it and target the next female. You'll look very lame if you get all pissed/offended or if you keep pestering her about it.
                      haha. Rich guys don't get rejected.

Comment

Working...
                      X