Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you react if a woman rejects you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    So, I was ina bar last night in London, leaning on the bar. I looked across and there was this chick on the other side. She was below average but I didnt really care. I gave her a smile and she did this ridiculous thing ive never seen before. She pulled her jacket together like she was trying to cover up her breats. WTF?

I didnt react or do anything but when she did this something snapped in me. I just wanted to go and slap the **** out of that *****.

Comment

"Hey do you want to dance?"

***** looks you and down and gives you a look and says"no"

You make a kind of confused face and say " what?, no, I said you look fat in those pants!"

Turn around, walk away like a boss

That's how I roll, lol

Comment

I never put myself in a position to be rejected, and if I get the slightest hint that I might be rejected, then I reject her first.

For the few times that I have been, I just walk it off and keep rolling. There's 3 billion other girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          I never put myself in a position to be rejected, and if I get the slightest hint that I might be rejected, then I reject her first.

For the few times that I have been, I just walk it off and keep rolling. There's 3 billion other girls.
          How can you reject someone when they aren't even trying to be with your gay dumb ass?

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            How can you reject someone when they aren't even trying to be with your gay dumb ass?
            Just because you can't fathom a woman being interested in you, doesn't mean all men have as little to offer as you do.

I wouldn't expect you to know anything about me. As much as I know or care about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
              "Hey do you want to dance?"

***** looks you and down and gives you a look and says"no"

You make a kind of confused face and say " what?, no, I said you look fat in those pants!"

Turn around, walk away like a boss

That's how I roll, lol
              i could use that. her face dropping would be just classic. but then you could never hit on a broad in a skirt.

Comment

put more effort into getting it with her hot(ter) friend, if she ends up rejecting u as well the first chick will be more bummed out than u anyway...and if the first rejection really bothered u it's not gonna matter afterwards

sometimes I don't approach the girl I want to get with but instead chat up her friends so the better looking one gets jealous and is more open to u giving her attention...most of the time u're gonna get ****blocked by the average/ugly friend if u go for the hotty first because few guys in the club are interested in her and she'll want to leave asap

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  haha. Rich guys don't get rejected.
                  Oh believe me they do. I'm talking about a bar environment, where you can't exactly be pulling out your bank statements out in public. Of coarse if the female already knows a certain guy is wealthy, the panties are flinging off immediately.

Comment

I havent been on the pull in so many years I reckon I would crash and burn terribly at first.
                    But like all things in life, you get knocked down, dust yourself off, laugh at your mistakes, learn from them and then go again until you get it right.

it's a numbers game, don't take it personally, just play the game and the odds and keep going

Comment

I take it very lightly unless they're insulting. Friend of mine used to tell me, if you aren't rejected atleast twice in a good party - you simply aren't trying hard enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X