Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how to contact The Black Panthers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Look at this "black power" shithead. That wasn't from Wiki son. Actually came from here.....http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...-Panther-Party

Says the guy who makes third grade spelling mistakes as well as third grade insults.

LOL @ this dude. Keep ignoring the bad & hateful **** some of the founders of the BP party did. Just like you ignore Hopkins' racism.

Well he's also just talking and not in jail for killing cops and stabbing people huh? He's not committing or threatening with terrorist acts like the originals.

You have to be one of the most stupid people I have ever seen on this site. You don't know the definition of "Miss?" That wasn't a spelling mistake you dumb ass lol. But don't take my word for it.

Miss (pronounced /ˈmɪs/) is an English language honorific traditionally used only for an unmarried woman (not entitled to another title such as "Doctor" or "Dame"). Originating in the 17th century, it is a contraction of mistress, which was used for all women. A period is not used to signify the contraction. Its counterparts are Mrs., usually used only for married women, and Ms., which can be used for married or unmarried women.

Miss Fantastic= Maniac310's fluffer
    Last edited by joseph5620; 02-07-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      You have to be one of the most stupid people I have ever seen on this site. You don't know the definition of "Miss?" That wasn't a spelling mistake you dumb ass lol. But don't take my word for it.

Miss (pronounced /ˈmɪs/) is an English language honorific traditionally used only for an unmarried woman (not entitled to another title such as "Doctor" or "Dame"). Originating in the 17th century, it is a contraction of mistress, which was used for all women. A period is not used to signify the contraction. Its counterparts are Mrs., usually used only for married women, and Ms., which can be used for married or unmarried women.

Miss Fantastic= Maniac310's fluffer
      I love how this clown is trying to play it off. I put it in bold because it was for the third grade insult. You know you've made several spelling mistakes on different posts and you were criticizing me for my writing.

Miss and She were were aimed at me like something a kid would say. Surprised you didn't come back with " I know you are but what am I?"

Comment

I love how this clown is trying to play it off. I put it in bold because it was for the third grade insult. You know you've made several spelling mistakes on different posts and you were criticizing me for my writing.

Miss and She were were aimed at me like something a kid would say. Surprised you didn't come back with " I know you are but what am I?"

No I don't know that. Find my "several spelling mistakes." I'll wait. But of course you thought "Miss" was a spelling mistake too lol. That's why you "put it in bold." Stop lying lol.

Comment

People who compare the KKK to the Black Panthers are just being ignorant/hateful...the KKK is a group of people who hates the African Americans and the Panthers are or used to be a organisation/group who fought for their rights because they were suppressed by people with the same mentality as the KKK..and let's not speak about who committed more murders and crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            Does anyone know how to contact Al-Qaeda? I liked the music at the beginning of one of their beheading videos and I want to know if it's available on iTunes.
            lol

Comment

No I don't know that. Find my "several spelling mistakes." I'll wait. But of course you thought "Miss" was a spelling mistake too lol. That's why you "put it in bold." Stop lying lol.
              I'm not lying. You're just like Boxinggenius, when the going gets tough you try to find something and try to flip it around. Since you asked to put your spelling mistakes....here goes. 1 you red k'd me and misspelled a word there and the other here.......

I already answred it. I'm not going to translate something that simple for you. If you don't understand it, that's a reflection of your lack of comprehension skills.
              Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              See kiddo everyone makes mistakes right?

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              People who compare the KKK to the Black Panthers are just being ignorant/hateful...the KKK is a group of people who hates the African Americans and the Panthers are or used to be a organisation/group who fought for their rights because they were suppressed by people with the same mentality as the KKK..and let's not speak about who committed more murders and crimes.
              Not ignorant or hateful. Being a realist! I know people don't like the truth being told to them especially about their own.

Comment

I'm not lying. You're just like Boxinggenius, when the going gets tough you try to find something and try to flip it around. Since you asked to put your spelling mistakes....here goes. 1 you red k'd me and misspelled a word there and the other here.......

Not ignorant or hateful. Being a realist! I know people don't like the truth being told to them especially about their own.
                If you're not being hateful then why are you putting so much effort in this thread?? Isn't there something else which could keep you busy,according to you you're "concerned" about what the Black Panthers are doing.Well you're Mexican I think you should worry more and put more effort into a bigger issue such as the on going drug violence in Mexico,60000 + people have lost their lives so far.You seem like a smart guy maybe you should try to solve the problem your people would be thankful to you.

Comment

So one typo and non existent red k is "several spelling mistakes?" hahaha I rest my case.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 02-08-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Don't mention my name you militant supremacist filth. Fuck you and your precious Black Panthers. They're worse than the KKK. They're still being openly supported

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Don't mention my name you militant supremacist filth. Fuck you and your precious Black Panthers. They're worse than the KKK. They're still being openly supported
                      Hi Jack. How many alts have you made so far?

Comment

Working...
                      X