Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know how to contact The Black Panthers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    If you're not being hateful then why are you putting so much effort in this thread?? Isn't there something else which could keep you busy,according to you you're "concerned" about what the Black Panthers are doing.Well you're Mexican I think you should worry more and put more effort into a bigger issue such as the on going drug violence in Mexico,60000 + people have lost their lives so far.You seem like a smart guy maybe you should try to solve the problem your people would be thankful to you.
    So much effort? This is nothing man, seriously. Was it me who made the thread?

Oh believe me that also has me heated as well. Specially the people who view them as saviors and gods. You and I know when there is money and drugs involved, no matter what color there will be no end to it.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    So one typo and non existent red k is "several spelling mistakes?" hahaha I rest my case.

Well I made one spelling mistake due to a typo and you made a big deal out of it. When it's on your end you try to downplay it. Typical!

But hey my brotha don't get mad at me. I'm pretty sure tomorrow you will call someone the "N" word and laugh about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      So much effort? This is nothing man, seriously. Was it me who made the thread?

Oh believe me that also has me heated as well. Specially the people who view them as saviors and gods. You and I know when there is money and drugs involved, no matter what color there will be no end to it.

Well I made one spelling mistake due to a typo and you made a big deal out of it. When it's on your end you try to downplay it. Typical!

But hey my brotha don't get mad at me. I'm pretty sure tomorrow you will call someone the "N" word and laugh about it.

You said I made "several spelling mistkes" which was a lie. Or you can't count. You thought "Miss" was a spelling mistake but tried to play it off. I don't refer to people by using the "n" word, peon.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        You said I made "several spelling mistkes" which was a lie. Or you can't count. You thought "Miss" was a spelling mistake but tried to play it off. I don't refer to people by using the "n" word, peon.
        You have made more mistakes on more than one occasion.

I called you out on miss due to it being a 3rd grade insult. If it's that hard to understand then go for it. Think what you want son.

Sure you don't. Even the Carltons say it from time to time. But hey since you say you don't can I ask for your opinion on that? Guys calling each other the "N" word. Do you see it as a degrading word all around?

Comment

Always the same group in these threads. Like it's a celebration! Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by messenger View Post
            Always the same group in these threads. Like it's a celebration! Sad but true.
            Yup it's even worse on NSB, always the same small group of Floyd fans pulling the race card and trying to use it as an advantage, even when the topic had nothing to do with it in the first place. There's even a guy who literally said that if Guerrero was black he would have been DQ'd in his fight against Berto, despite Berto's own corner yelling at him to stop clinching so much.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Yup it's even worse on NSB, always the same small group of Floyd fans pulling the race card and trying to use it as an advantage, even when the topic had nothing to do with it in the first place. There's even a guy who literally said that if Guerrero was black he would have been DQ'd in his fight against Berto, despite Berto's own corner yelling at him to stop clinching so much.
              First of all you need to get of floyd nuts..I mean you're doing enough hating in the NSB section now you're bringing up floyd again in a thread which has nothing to do with boxing..do you hate him because he's the mexicutioner or because he's black??

And don't talk about the race card,there is so much hate on here against black people it's not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Not ignorant or hateful. Being a realist! I know people don't like the truth being told to them especially about their own.
                There is nothing realistic about it, it's just self serving; the Panthers said mean things that hurt your feelings racially so you compare them to another group with an even more insidious reputation on the subject of race in response to it.

But the bottom line is, there is no comparison.

Last edited by res; 02-08-2013, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  There is nothing realistic about it, it's just self serving; the Panthers said mean things that hurt your feelings racially so you compare them to another group with an even more insidious reputation in response to it.

But the bottom line is, there is no comparison.

That's cute but, anyone could post a bunch of pictures of black people killing white people, but what exactly would that accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    That's cute but, anyone could post a bunch of pictures of black people killing white people, but what exactly would that accomplish?
                    "That's cute" ? Nice attitude.

Lets' see pictures like this from the Panthers.

If you could have you would have posted them. They don't exist.
                    Last edited by res; 02-08-2013, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Look at this "black power" shithead. That wasn't from Wiki son. Actually came from here.....http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...-Panther-Partywell, 1. i am half white. 2. i have never, ever, ever, made a comment on here that could be misconstrued as 'black power' because race is arbitrary and nothing to be ****ing proud of you ignorant moron. 3. it's a cold day here, when your mom comes home from her shift, selling lemons on the free way, tell her i'll have a bean burrito and something with protein...like maybe her breastmilk. then she can clean my bathroom.

well, 1. i am half white. 2. i have never, ever, ever, made a comment on here that could be misconstrued as 'black power' because race is arbitrary and nothing to be ****ing proud of you ignorant moron. 3. it's a cold day here, when your mom comes home from her shift, selling lemons on the free way, tell her i'll have a bean burrito and something with protein...like maybe her breastmilk. then she can clean my bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                      X