Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you don't alter your body's testosterone levels without a trade off.

you won't find a single doctor that says anabolic steroids are safe or harmless.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      It also makes me laugh how people raise the medical usages of steroids as justification for their recreational use. Logic and rationality are important things.
      I think the point is if steroids do indeed give you all kinds of horrible conditions, why the hell would anybody give them to people who are sick?

A healthy adult male, under supervision of a professional using steroids is a rather safe practice.

As with any drug there is potential for abuse and possible addiction, but we're talking about responsible intelligent use here, not abuse. I know plenty of people on steroids and that have used steroids who are happy and healthy adults.

Also as with any other drug there will be side effects. What you encounter will depend on the heaviness of your usage. And as with any drug that is illegal, you could have to deal with shady people and the culture that comes with it. That unfortunately is where some people become corrupted and get into deep *****.

To the OP and anyone of thinking about using them. I'd highly recommend trying to do everything you possibly can naturally before you start or at the very least wait until you're around 25. Make sure you do a ton of research. Not just a few hours, but months. Sites like EliteFitness and Steroidology have great info sticky threads to educate yourself. And don't buy the hyperbole of the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
        you don't alter your body's testosterone levels without a trade off.

you won't find a single doctor that says anabolic steroids are safe or harmless.

You won't find any doctor anywhere that says ANY drug is safe or harmless. Yet people consume millions of pills and drugs every day. There is always a tradeoff with the use of any drug. There is inherent risk in everything we do.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

I wish squeelpiggy was good for something other than picking on religious people and high school kids so he could use his Wikipedia proficiency to drop some science on you people who insist on permanently damaging your body's natural testosterone production and reproductive systems.

"i wish i knew what i was talking about, so i could put something meaningful into the discussion, instead of just inputting common misconceptions, and then wishing harm on people."
          I wish I knew who you were because I wouldn't hesitate to get your ass arrested since illegal steroid use is a felony conviction.

Comment

I wish I knew who you were because I wouldn't hesitate to get your ass arrested since illegal steroid use is a felony conviction.

So you're not only a hateful person, but you're a snitch too.

The only person with insecurities around here is you, my friend.

Comment

Didn't he state he was prescribed steroids?

Steroids are a class C drug in most countries, therefore you would only get a slap on the wrist. I think the police have better things to do than chase up reports of somebody using class C substances for personal use, don't you?

Give the position you are in, its doubtful they would even follow up the case.

''This guy online admitted he uses steroids''

Wow lock him up and throw away the key!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation
                Quote:

So you're not only a hateful person, but you're a snitch too.

The only person with insecurities around here is you, my friend.
                call me what you want buddy, if you want to force me to do something it's gonna get done.

Comment

In a drug tested sport I disagree with using but for the purposes of bodybuilding, whether competing or not I fail to see how it effects other people and why people would be so against it.

I don't tell any cun.t what they can or can't put in their body so who the fcuk are these people to preach their uneducated rubbish to anybody else about what is good for them and what isn't?

Do you drink? Smoke cigarettes? (you'll probably all say no)

Deaths linked to alcohol - Average of 100,000 per year.

Smoking related deaths - An estimated 49,000 last year.

Deaths positively linked to steroids - Zilch.

Steroids save lives.
                  More people die a year from Aspirin and paracetamol than they do from steroids.

Steroids users don't cost the NHS or anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                    Quote:

Didn't he state he was prescribed steroids?

Steroids are a class C drug in most countries, therefore you would only get a slap on the wrist. I think the police have better things to do than chase up reports of somebody using class C substances for personal use, don't you?

Give the position you are in, its doubtful they would even follow up the case.

''This guy online admitted he uses steroids''

Wow lock him up and throw away the key!
                    I said I wish juicehead

I don't know what backwater country you're from, but in Canada and every state in America its an automatic felony charge

Comment

I said I wish juicehead

I don't know what backwater country you're from, but in Canada and every state in America its an automatic felony charge

Where have I ever admitted I have juiced?
                      Steroids are not illegal if you have a prescription from a doctor in any state, county or country that I am aware of. Sales of steroids likely will get you in deep water but personal use is a minor.

The police have better things to do than chase up on petty little pencil-necks snitching somebody online of all places uses gear for personal usage.

WTF is your problem? I can only presume you've mouthed off to a ''juicehead'' in the past or something and he's launched you half-way down the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X