Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try it out might as well. Just research it yourself so you know exactly what you are doing dont just take someone elses advice.

edit: akscoundrel wizard
    Last edited by Danny Gunz; 02-24-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I've thinking about starting as well. I want to be scary big.

Comment

Keep it natural. I've yet to meet anybody that can run just one cycle. It's physically and psychologically addicting. And this particular addiction is expensive. Not just the drugs, but the massive amounts of food you need to eat to get maximum benefit.

If you are going to do it, make sure you've done your research and have everything you need before you start.

Comment

Research and by research I mean spend months researching. Knowledge is power and if you're playing with hormones and anti-cancer drugs you'd fcuking better get as much knowledge as you can!

As soon as you mentioned Deca I realised you're clueless & I don't mean no offense by that. Deca is probably the last steroid you should think of especially for a beginner. Deca will shut you down, hard!

If you think one cycle, two cycles or even three will make you huge you're sadly mistaken.

If you can not grow well naturally then steroids will not do much for you. Make sure your diet, routine & sleep is nailed down or you will make minimal gains/lose just about everything.

Don't just look into steroids, make sure you research your diet and also serms & PCT in order to minimise side effects & get your body back up and running.

Personally I'd look at something light to start with I.E a moderate dose of Anavar, Turinabol or Testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Research and by research I mean spend months researching. Knowledge is power and if you're playing with hormones and anti-cancer drugs you'd fcuking better get as much knowledge as you can!

As soon as you mentioned Deca I realised you're clueless & I don't mean no offense by that. Deca is probably the last steroid you should think of especially for a beginner. Deca will shut you down, hard!

If you think one cycle, two cycles or even three will make you huge you're sadly mistaken.

If you can not grow well naturally then steroids will not do much for you. Make sure your diet, routine & sleep is nailed down or you will make minimal gains/lose just about everything.

Don't just look into steroids, make sure you research your diet and also serms & PCT in order to minimise side effects & get your body back up and running.

Personally I'd look at something light to start with I.E a moderate dose of Anavar, Turinabol or Testosterone.
            If you're already well built 3 cycles can easily put you into the huge category. I quit taking it 2 months in because I got bigger than I had any need to be.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              my homie is trying to talk me into doing a cycle and see how it goes.

honestly, i dont see any downsides to doin it other than getting hated on.

although im getting convinced those doses is just to get that extra edge

i mean im already getting accused of doing it soooo...

that guy in the video you posted, died at 22 years old of a heart attack. Just sayin.....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                If you're already well built 3 cycles can easily put you into the huge category. I quit taking it 2 months in because I got bigger than I had any need to be.

I'm a firm believer of you can only build so much lean muscle tissue even with steroids in a certain timeframe & for me depending on height I'd define 'huge' as somebody in excess of 240lbs.

It doesn't matter what doses you run or what your cycle is or what you eat etc, how great your training is I believe you can only put so much on in a certain time period.

And you may well put on say 25lbs over a 12 week cycle but how much are you going to keep? How much of that actually is lean muscle tissue?
                I've seen so many guys boast ''I've put on 20-22lbs of muscle'' reality is they're probably lucky to keep 8lbs of actual muscle.

What was your cycle? and I don't believe you came off cycle because you was too big. Because you wouldn't know how much of that was actually lean tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  that guy in the video you posted, died at 22 years old of a heart attack. Just sayin.....

Its funny how it gets linked to steroids though isn't it by the press?
                  He had a hole in his heart and they failed to mention he was out partying every single week not only taking steroids but also drinking ridiculous amounts and taking copious amounts of class A's and legal highs.

Makes me laugh how they always try and pinpoint it on steroids with no conclusive evidence.

IMO Steroids are one of the safest drugs on the planet providing you research! The problem is people do not research, they take a shed load of other drugs and then they get unwanted side effects and the steroids get the wrap.
                  But like any other drug there are side effects but you can really minimize them by studying.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I'm a firm believer of you can only build so much lean muscle tissue even with steroids in a certain timeframe & for me depending on height I'd define 'huge' as somebody in excess of 240lbs.

It doesn't matter what doses you run or what your cycle is or what you eat etc, how great your training is I believe you can only put so much on in a certain time period.

And you may well put on say 25lbs over a 12 week cycle but how much are you going to keep? How much of that actually is lean muscle tissue?
                    I've seen so many guys boast ''I've put on 20-22lbs of muscle'' reality is they're probably lucky to keep 8lbs of actual muscle.

What was your cycle? and I don't believe you came off cycle because you was too big. Because you wouldn't know how much of that was actually lean tissue.
                    I was 6'1" 240 when I started with about 15% bf. I had no idea what I was doing and started taking a nandrolone/testosterone stack. I put on about 12lbs over the 2 months I was on, but it wasn't as much the size as the texture of my muscles that I didn't like. My muscles didn't seem real, they looked too big and they looked like I was juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i was prescribed steroids for about a week in a very heavy dose to save my eyesight when i had a horrid case of poison sumac. i was probably 10 years old. my eyes were swollen shut, and it felt like my ear was going to fall off. needless to say i can still see.
                      Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      Oh ok so the guys posting in this thread are using it for their eyesight. Thanks for clearing that up.
                      It also makes me laugh how people raise the medical usages of steroids as justification for their recreational use. Logic and rationality are important things.

Comment

Working...
                      X