No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
    I was 6'1" 240 when I started with about 15% bf. I had no idea what I was doing and started taking a nandrolone/testosterone stack. I put on about 12lbs over the 2 months I was on, but it wasn't as much the size as the texture of my muscles that I didn't like. My muscles didn't seem real, they looked too big and they looked like I was juicing.

So what you're essentially saying is you looked bloated?
    Did you run an AI?

May of helped if you cut right down on the sodium.

The bloat pretty much comes from your diet and most will drop anyway during PCT & tbh if you are 6ft1, 240 with a legitimate 15% bodyfat, 99% of people probably think you're juicing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      So what you're essentially saying is you looked bloated?
      Did you run an AI?

May of helped if you cut right down on the sodium.

The bloat pretty much comes from your diet and most will drop anyway during PCT & tbh if you are 6ft1, 240 with a legitimate 15% bodyfat, 99% of people probably think you're juicing anyway.
      Not really bloated the muscle actually looked too firm. It just didn't even seem possible that the muscle was natural.I didn't run an AI, I really started without having any knowledge on what I was doing because I was young and dumb. I'm sure I could have done it better and safer, but I honestly felt like it pushed me past the point where me being natural was out of the question. Yea people usually suspect me of using anyway. These were the responses in the lounge to me posting my non juiced out pic, just to show I'm being sincere here.

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      hey mack, all natural or you pumpin some roids?
      Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      you on steroids? you look massive.
      Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Mack is massive bro. .
      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Yea Mack is ****in huge bruh.

Comment

I wish squeelpiggy was good for something other than picking on religious people and high school kids so he could use his Wikipedia proficiency to drop some science on you people who insist on permanently damaging your body's natural testosterone production and reproductive systems.

Comment

Educate before you medicate.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
            If you're already well built 3 cycles can easily put you into the huge category. I quit taking it 2 months in because I got bigger than I had any need to be.
            How were your gains when you got off? Did you lose all of them?

There was a point where I was seriously considering steroids for a bit then I decided not to because as much as I researched I realized I'am not nearly knowledgeable on this stuff to effectively do it and I would be potentially wasting a lot of money and my health.
            Last edited by Danny Gunz; 02-05-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              I wish squeelpiggy was good for something other than picking on religious people and high school kids so he could use his Wikipedia proficiency to drop some science on you people who insist on permanently damaging your body's natural testosterone production and reproductive systems.
              I wish you'd shut the fuk up. We get your stance. Even though you're sorely misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                It also makes me laugh how people raise the medical usages of steroids as justification for their recreational use. Logic and rationality are important things.

again, a sweeping generalization such as "steroids are harmful," is wrong. the intention was to illustrate that. the argument is logical.

i am not blind. thank you, juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

"i wish i knew what i was talking about, so i could put something meaningful into the discussion, instead of just inputting common misconceptions, and then wishing harm on people."
                  Last edited by New England; 02-05-2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Morning blood drawn whilst you are still fasted state and haven't eaten or had anything to drink other then water.

i can just give a man a squeeze on his package and know what kind of gas he is on. it's a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Strictly_UG

I wish you'd shut the fuk up. We get your stance. Even though you're sorely misinformed.
                      I wish you could make me bltch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X