No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    The men that I aspire to be (Lazar Angelov, Ulysses) claim to have never been on the juice. And that aesthetic physique is attainable as long as you are disciplined and consistent, both of which I am. Just keep working and........wait this thread is over a year old. WTH Happened?
    Sorry man but Lazar and Ulysses are most definitely roided to the gills.

Comment

• This physique is achievable in a few years of intense, and dedicated lifting. Why go any further than this?

Compared to this. Who the hell's tryna look like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        This physique is achievable in a few years of intense, and dedicated lifting. Why go any further than this?

Compared to this. Who the hell's tryna look like this?

brah does that guy even lift?

Comment

• Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
          brah does that guy even lift?
          Apparently he's a rugby player. I just typed in "natural male body" and one of his pics popped up. I searched his name, and looked for an even gayer pic to post.

But, c'mon bruh. I know you mirin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Sorry man but Lazar and Ulysses are most definitely roided to the gills.
            Lol that is why I said claim. I mean Lazar has been at it 8-10 years to reach the physique he has. Maybe it was just hard work and..........ahhh he probably took something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Lol that is why I said claim. I mean Lazar has been at it 8-10 years to reach the physique he has. Maybe it was just hard work and..........ahhh he probably took something.
              Ahh okay good lol.

Lazar and Ulysses have god tier genetics also. Even with roiding up very few people could reach that level of aesthetics.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                my homie is trying to talk me into doing a cycle and see how it goes.

honestly, i dont see any downsides to doin it other than getting hated on.

although im getting convinced those doses is just to get that extra edge

i mean im already getting accused of doing it soooo...

Dont do it dude, every one of my old friends that did a few cycles got big but they looked like water balloons, didnt even look good. As soon as they stopped, they just got fat and some of them have stretch marks all over their stomachs and look like they just gave birth. If you already got a good body, then why would you want to fuk that up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                  Dont do it dude, every one of my old friends that did a few cycles got big but they looked like water balloons, didnt even look good. As soon as they stopped, they just got fat and some of them have stretch marks all over their stomachs and look like they just gave birth. If you already got a good body, then why would you want to fuk that up?

So people shouldn't do them because you had a few mates who clearly didn't do any research and hadn't a clue what they was doing?

This tells me they had no idea what an aromatise inhibitor is for and their diet was absolutely horrendous. But I do agree if hes as clueless as the guys above was then yes he should stay well clear. People like this are nothing but dangers to themselves.

Comment

• The **** u gotta be so buff for, bruh

Comment

• The thread starter is a weak cheater, anyone who agrees with him is a cheater. I hate people who want the easy way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X