• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
    Before steroids:

After steroids:

Later in life:

you can also see he had his b1tch **** removed not to mention multiple heart attacks

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      my homie is trying to talk me into doing a cycle and see how it goes.

honestly, i dont see any downsides to doin it other than getting hated on.

although im getting convinced those doses is just to get that extra edge

i mean im already getting accused of doing it soooo...

Did you ever read a book? Sometimes women are attracted to intelligence too. Also, make your own ****ing decision with regards to this, instead of letting 'your homie' talk you into it. Sounds like you're 15 years old.

Comment

• With all the advanced steroids of today, and modern day bodybuilders still can't touch Arnold's chest.

Genetics, baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          With all the advanced steroids of today, and modern day bodybuilders still can't touch Arnold's chest.

Genetics, baby.

I honestly don't see the point in steroids unless you're a pro athlete. Just shrinks your brain and dick. Plus you might very well get mentally disturbed. Morons in gyms use steroids because they think it makes them tougher; it just makes them even more moronic than they already were. The irony is they think they'll get more women and be sexual beasts when they might very well end up impotent weirdos with needles hanging out their fucking arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            I honestly don't see the point in steroids unless you're a pro athlete. Just shrinks your brain and dick. Plus you might very well get mentally disturbed. Morons in gyms use steroids because they think it makes them tougher; it just makes them even more moronic than they already were. The irony is they think they'll get more women and be sexual beasts when they might very well end up impotent weirdos with needles hanging out their fucking arms.
            right on target... I know a guy who got huge on roids. he was 6'3 260-270... saw him 3 years later... 150-160 waiting for a kidney transplant, liver issues & he looked like he aged 20 years...

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Exactly. The risks outweigh the rewards.

Comment

• Always thought this was just a bait thread when I've seen the title.

I hope MEAT rages in the documentary vids. This has viral potential.

Comment

• hey do it. ya dick prob small anyway amirite bro

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    right on target... I know a guy who got huge on roids. he was 6'3 260-270... saw him 3 years later... 150-160 waiting for a kidney transplant, liver issues & he looked like he aged 20 years...
                    Yeah but for about six months he got to walk around the beach like he owned the place so it was all worth it. Even though the skinny boxer who never lifted a weight in his life could put him in a coma with one punch.

Comment

• The men that I aspire to be (Lazar Angelov, Ulysses) claim to have never been on the juice. And that aesthetic physique is attainable as long as you are disciplined and consistent, both of which I am. Just keep working and........wait this thread is over a year old. WTH Happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X