Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    How exactly do you qualify for medical marijuana?.

I heard Snoop Dogg is on the program. I find it hard to believe he has a medical condition that requires weed.
    It has to be available in your state. I'm not sure of Snoops diagnosis but I had multiple reasons, mostly medical (alot had to do with my fighting for the years that I did).

You get evaluated by a certified physician and then register and get your certification/card from the state.

MMMA-is A-OK!! .............. Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-24-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      It has to be available in your state. I'm not sure of Snoops diagnosis but I had multiple reasons, mostly medical (alot had to do with my fighting for the years that I did).

You get evaluated by a certified physician and then register and get your certification/card from the state.

MMMA-is A-OK!! .............. Rockin'
      I did a quick Google search and apparently he's on it for anxiety.
      Pretty dubious that .

Comment

• Got some more honey oil & purple kush...

Comment

• a man i knew died today , i only spoke to him yesterday!!! so when i have a smoke tonight ima have one for dean. i ask you fellow smokers to have a bong or joint for dean.

R.I.P dean.

Comment

• I'm well into a 10 round battle with my new vaporizer, I think that this is round 6 but I may be mistaken (bout details to follow). It must be some good stuff though as I may just venture into NSB, seriously. The History section would probably be better though.

possibly little known fact: after vaporizing your stash you can still use the remains by simply removing the remains and putting them into your bowl, the rest should be self explanatory. Same thc, same relief. That's like going to 2 fights for the price of one.

MMMA is A-OK!!!! ............. Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I'm well into a 10 round battle with my new vaporizer, I think that this is round 6 but I may be mistaken (bout details to follow). It must be some good stuff though as I may just venture into NSB, seriously. The History section would probably be better though.

possibly little known fact: after vaporizing your stash you can still use the remains by simply removing the remains and putting them into your bowl, the rest should be self explanatory. Same thc, same relief. That's like going to 2 fights for the price of one.

MMMA is A-OK!!!! ............. Rockin'
              You can also make edibles out of it. Buying a vaporizer was the greatest thing I did

Comment

• Comment

• Smoke and watch. Great film. Very slow but totally hypnotic, plus has some extreme violence which almost had me looking away.

Comment

• me and my little brother stoned and drunk....................great time!!

Comment

• No weed and all my homies are dry, fuk. Can someone drop me off a bag please? I'll pay for flights/gas......

Comment

Working...
                      X