Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    BHO = butane honey oil ... that stuff if killer potent .. bottle and shaking up sounds like ISO oil or I think they call if rick simpson oil now ..it cures cancer when eaten

Fu.ck yeah is it,19.25 and i'm still stoned.I smoked the sh.it at 2ish lolololol

Naughty naughty stuff Gentleman,if you have the resources and tools to make it,i highly recommend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Just smoked the best stuff i ever inhaled,period!

My friend made some BHC or whatever it's called,he got all of his leftover shiz and plenty gas and put it all in a bottle and shook the fook out of the mofooker,heated it up or whatever he did and boom,shatter wax!

This spooked the fu.ck outta me because literally 1 hour beforehand Rightjab was on the phone saying he wanted to make it from his crystals!

Looks like ear wax hahahaha.Jas you would hate it,very potent.I smoked it around 2ish and im still head monged off it.
      did you say that you add plenty of gas and then heat it..... and eventually smoke it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post

Hahahaha maybe you might try it then lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          did you say that you add plenty of gas and then heat it..... and eventually smoke it?
          Seriously Rockin.........

Comment

Just smoked the best stuff i ever inhaled,period!

My friend made some BHC or whatever it's called,he got all of his leftover shiz and plenty gas and put it all in a bottle and shook the fook out of the mofooker,heated it up or whatever he did and boom,shatter wax!

This spooked the fu.ck outta me because literally 1 hour beforehand Rightjab was on the phone saying he wanted to make it from his crystals!

Looks like ear wax hahahaha.Jas you would hate it,very potent.I smoked it around 2ish and im still head monged off it.
            It could have been the dewaxing process where they put it up in a beaker/funnel and you have to get the temperature below the butane's boiling point. Some potent stuff. lol

I personally like to blast through a stainless steel tube and purge in a degassing chamber on low heat.

The heat has a lot to do with if it will be a glass/shatter or wax/budder

Comment

• Yummy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Yummy

The middle one is how it turned out lol,fu.cking lethal haha.I couldn't care if people think im talking sh.it,im still sort of stoned from it lololol

Amazing stuff

Comment

The middle one is how it turned out lol,fu.cking lethal haha.I couldn't care if people think im talking sh.it,im still sort of stoned from it lololol

Amazing stuff
                  LOL nice I made all 3 of these myself. Its legal here in Washington if you're over 21

Comment

• Give me a fatty of any well grown sativa strain and I'm good. I don't recall the strain names though, there are friggin' so many and my caretaker just takes care of it all anyway. He grows me the 'bomb' stuff, so bomb infact that I don't recall any of the names.

Legal Beagle is the way to go.....

Comment

• You kids and your dabs...

Comment

Working...
                      X