Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    But are you black and slick?
    I sometimes can create the illusion of being slick against chubby n00bs who just started but black no can't claim that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I would honestly rather see them in a legit contest with a ref rules and agreed upon weight.
      Yeah me too, but that has as much chance of happening as this fight does in any setting of rules.

One or both won't show up.

Larry will go to jail, or have to go to court for some reason, PB won't be able to leave because of work, or some other **** ass excuse.

One of these dudes isn't showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Nice ****, fat boy.
        Ey are you gon fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

ha ha im coming for yous both lol,only joking larry you got about 7-8 stone on me
          Where your two walls meet is a big optical illusion that takes a little time to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Where your two walls meet is a big optical illusion that takes a little time to figure out.
            the optical illusion of the sweeping brush lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Yeah me too, but that has as much chance of happening as this fight does in any setting of rules.

One or both won't show up.

Larry will go to jail, or have to go to court for some reason, PB won't be able to leave because of work, or some other **** ass excuse.

One of these dudes isn't showing.
              Also they both live too far away to actually take the time out to do this and why would anyone go to more trouble than a friendly sparring match with a fellow poster at a local gym close to both of them anyway pending on work schedules? Its just the internet FFS.

Comment

I know people in Vegas. I probably CAN have this happen in a boxing gym. We will have to provide ref/judges. And they will have to wear headgear/mouthpieces.

Comment

HUGH JASS i'm coming for you son

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

ha ha im coming for yous both lol,only joking larry you got about 7-8 stone on me
                  Come at me bro. Meet me in Vegas. Me and you, let's do this.

Comment

More chance of Floyd-Pac happening then this fight happening tbh.

Comment

I back down from no one. As long as there's boxing rules and all that.

Comment

Working...
                      X