Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    Gene Rosen:

"I walked outside and looked down here (pointing to driveway) and 6 children they were sitting there and I have no idea why they are there and there was a school bus driver and she said "there's been an incident" so I said just come in the house and thats how it started I brought them in the house"

"These are the stuff animals they had and one of the little girls said this is my name my name is emma and over the next 30 minutes they explained what happened and these 2 little boys kept saying " we cant go back to school, we cant go back to school. Our teacher is dead Mrs Soto we don't have a teacher."

And I couldnt take that in I had no idea what had happened. A woman came to my house at 12 o clock her face looked frozen in terror I never seen a face look like that. She said is my boy here, I heard their were 6 kids here and she said the name of the child. I thought if she been to the sandy hook school that a miracle from God would have the child at my house. I looked at the casualty list at 6 o clock and his name was on it"

How in the **** does this make sense to anyone with a working brain?
    So that bad acting bastard still didn't know what has happened after 4 hours,It was hard for him to turn the TV on and check if something has happened..I mean it's not weird enough that the bus driver didn't tell him why he/she would just leave the kids with him..

So the woman came and asked for her kid,she asked him if 6 kids were there??? lol...for her to know about those 6 kids she must of gotten in contact with the bus driver..but yea the bus driver didn't think about calling the cops and telling them where she/he left the kids..she contacted the parents first and gave them the address of that psycho lol...I always knew that squeely was dumb and ignorant but to defend the whole story is bringing his stupidity to another level haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      So that bad acting bastard still didn't know what has happened after 4 hours,It was hard for him to turn the TV on and check if something has happened..I mean it's not weird enough that the bus driver didn't tell him why he/she would just leave the kids with him..

So the woman came and asked for her kid,she asked him if 6 kids were there??? lol...for her to know about those 6 kids she must of gotten in contact with the bus driver..but yea the bus driver didn't think about calling the cops and telling them where she/he left the kids..she contacted the parents first and gave them the address of that psycho lol...I always knew that squeely was dumb and ignorant but to defend the whole story is bringing his stupidity to another level haha
      Exactly. Rosens story is truly the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. It doesnt make any sense.

Comment

So that bad acting bastard still didn't know what has happened after 4 hours,
        This is confusing. Where did you get four hours from? He said that they explained what happened over thirty minutes, that's one timeline. He said something about six o'clock and twelve o'clock. well there's six hours difference there. The incident started at 0935 so that's under three hours between the start of the incident and the mother showing up at the door.

At no point is there a gap in the timeline of four hours. This appears to be a timeline pulled out of someone's arse for the sake of making an argument from incredulity.

It was hard for him to turn the TV on and check if something has happened..I mean it's not weird enough that the bus driver didn't tell him why he/she would just leave the kids with him..

So the woman came and asked for her kid,she asked him if 6 kids were there??? lol...for her to know about those 6 kids she must of gotten in contact with the bus driver..but yea the bus driver didn't think about calling the cops and telling them where she/he left the kids..she contacted the parents first and gave them the address of that psycho lol..
        I walked outside and looked down here (pointing to driveway) and 6 children they were sitting there and I have no idea why they are there and there was a school bus driver and she said "there's been an incident" so I said just come in the house and thats how it started I brought them in the house"

"These are the stuff animals they had and one of the little girls said this is my name my name is emma and over the next 30 minutes they explained what happened and these 2 little boys kept saying " we cant go back to school, we cant go back to school. Our teacher is dead Mrs Soto we don't have a teacher."

And I couldnt take that in I had no idea what had happened. A woman came to my house at 12 o clock her face looked frozen in terror I never seen a face look like that. She said is my boy here, I heard their were 6 kids here and she said the name of the child. I thought if she been to the sandy hook school that a miracle from God would have the child at my house. I looked at the casualty list at 6 o clock and his name was on it

This is the incident as quoted. He found the kids with the bus driver who explained "there's been an incident". Over the next half hour he got the story from the traumatised kids. He couldn't take in what had happened. Not surprising, group of kids show up on your lawn and tell you that their teacher has been murdered, it's not an every day occurrence.

The mother showed up at his house after the last child had left. She had heard that there were some kids at his house and she showed up hoping beyond hope that her son was there. He wasn't. He was one of the dead as Mr Rosen found out later that day.

So what happened? At some time after the incident began a bus driver and some kids fled the scene and ended up at Mr Rosen's house. He brought them into the house, asked them what happened, and started trying to contact the parents. The bus driver helped to obtain emergency contact details by calling her supervisor, and the kids were taken to the firehall next door and handed over to the authorities. Shortly after the rumour that there were some kids at Mr Rosen's house caused a desperate mother to go there hoping that her son was alive. he was not alive, he had been murdered.

What's wrong with his story?

.I always knew that squeely was dumb and ignorant but to defend the whole story is bringing his stupidity to another level haha
        That's me all right. I have this reputation of not only being "dumb" but also of being "ignorant". Ask anyone here to name somebody that is unintelligent and lacks knowledge and to be sure my name would be the second one they say, right after Rockin.

You pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          This is confusing. Where did you get four hours from? He said that they explained what happened over thirty minutes, that's one timeline. He said something about six o'clock and twelve o'clock. well there's six hours difference there. The incident started at 0935 so that's under three hours between the start of the incident and the mother showing up at the door.

At no point is there a gap in the timeline of four hours. This appears to be a timeline pulled out of someone's arse for the sake of making an argument from incredulity.

I walked outside and looked down here (pointing to driveway) and 6 children they were sitting there and I have no idea why they are there and there was a school bus driver and she said "there's been an incident" so I said just come in the house and thats how it started I brought them in the house"

And I couldnt take that in I had no idea what had happened. A woman came to my house at 12 o clock her face looked frozen in terror I never seen a face look like that. She said is my boy here, I heard their were 6 kids here and she said the name of the child. I thought if she been to the sandy hook school that a miracle from God would have the child at my house. I looked at the casualty list at 6 o clock and his name was on it

This is the incident as quoted. He found the kids with the bus driver who explained "there's been an incident". Over the next half hour he got the story from the traumatised kids. He couldn't take in what had happened. Not surprising, group of kids show up on your lawn and tell you that their teacher has been murdered, it's not an every day occurrence.

The mother showed up at his house after the last child had left. She had heard that there were some kids at his house and she showed up hoping beyond hope that her son was there. He wasn't. He was one of the dead as Mr Rosen found out later that day.

So what happened? At some time after the incident began a bus driver and some kids fled the scene and ended up at Mr Rosen's house. He brought them into the house, asked them what happened, and started trying to contact the parents. The bus driver helped to obtain emergency contact details by calling her supervisor, and the kids were taken to the firehall next door and handed over to the authorities. Shortly after the rumour that there were some kids at Mr Rosen's house caused a desperate mother to go there hoping that her son was alive. he was not alive, he had been murdered.

What's wrong with his story?

That's me all right. I have this reputation of not only being "dumb" but also of being "ignorant". Ask anyone here to name somebody that is unintelligent and lacks knowledge and to be sure my name would be the second one they say, right after Rockin.

You pussy.
          I see you put in a lot of effort but you shouldn't of ..I haven't read any of your other **** what makes you think I would read that,??? Especially at 2:30 am

But yea sorry squeely I got 6 children in my house here no time to talk lol,a bus driver just dropped them off..they talked about a shooting..but I'm gonna give it another 4 hours before I do something,maybe one of the kids parents gonna come past and just tell me what has happened lol

Comment

I see you put in a lot of effort but you shouldn't of ..I haven't read any of your other **** what makes you think I would read that,??? Especially at 2:30 am
            I thought you did, seeing as you were commenting on it. So you're now admitting to holding an opinion on something that you know nothing about. Excellent work.

For the record my responses are not designed to appeal to you or to sway your reasoning. You've already doubled down on the stupidity so there's no reason for me to try and change your mind. You can't read anyway.

No, my reason for responding is that there may be some people who, faced with a veritable cloud of diarrhea from pathetic pussies like this **** and no opposition may accidentally find themselves thinking there may be some truth to the outlandish claims being made by conspi******s. At least reading counterpoints by the likes of me and cupocity lets people who aren't total idiots see a version of events that reflects reality instead of a bunch of wacko youtube videos made by paranoid troglodytes.

Comment

• It's really amazing how the bus driver choose his house and his an actor what a coincidence ..they're all crying but not one tear is to be seen..amazing

And why would the bus driver leave the kids at his house?? Why not drive to the local police station or the hospital?? I mean they made it out of the school..why just drop em off and leave,no one was following them!!..very responsible bus driver that is..the guy could of been a pedo or something lol

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I thought you did, seeing as you were commenting on it. So you're now admitting to holding an opinion on something that you know nothing about. Excellent work.

For the record my responses are not designed to appeal to you or to sway your reasoning. You've already doubled down on the stupidity so there's no reason for me to try and change your mind. You can't read anyway.

No, my reason for responding is that there may be some people who, faced with a veritable cloud of diarrhea from pathetic pussies like this **** and no opposition may accidentally find themselves thinking there may be some truth to the outlandish claims being made by conspi******s. At least reading counterpoints by the likes of me and cupocity lets people who aren't total idiots see a version of events that reflects reality instead of a bunch of wacko youtube videos made by paranoid troglodytes.
                You think too much lol

Comment

You think too much lol
                  Now we know your reason for believing a conspiracy theory without requiring any evidence. You're incapable of thought.

Comment

• Squeely is upset because I'm using common knowledge and he's coming up with stories which make no sense and the worst thing is he has no proof to back up his pathetic claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                      Now we know your reason for believing a conspiracy theory without requiring any evidence. You're incapable of thought.
                      Wow another "conpsiracy theory" comment

I don't see it that way..I don't know what happened in that school..I haven't seen any pictures of dead people neither did you..

So what is left?? We need to judge on the information we get..and so far we have a guy creating a facebook page about his dead daughter a day or two before she actually "DIED"...who also happens to be an actor..who by the way joked around before he gave his interview..then the guy who took care of 6 kids for 4 hours lol

A lot of crying parents but not one tear to be seen..hmmmm...

Now I could be a follower/puppet like you and squeely or just think for myself..

thank you..come again.

and a big fuck you because you're lost lol

Comment

Working...
                      X