No announcement yet.

Ayo Atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. A catholic Croatian girl.

I like a principled girl who kinda wants to have sex once she gets married, even if that principle comes from her Religion.

Most of the Atheist females I have acquainted myself with are tatted up, Goth-esque looking and have too big of a mouth. This is fine if I just insert my penis into you on occasion, but dating and possibly moving in with one of those? Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      I find atheists too confused to date. The lack of a faith shows me they are apathetic and to be quite frank, boring. Most of the atheists I know tend to be people who don't have a strong personality and tend to be calculated, plain, straight forward and a waste of time.

For example one I know teaches Maths and looks like he is a Polish scaffolder. Quite boring if you ask me.
      Are you gay?

Comment

I've only dated those who have called themselves "christians", but religion in no way or form affected their lives. Only reason my gf calls her self a christian is because her parents told her she is and its basically tradition.

I wouldnt date something with strong religious beliefs
        I second this.

The vast majority of people that I know are Christian-in-name-only, pretty much. Regular people with a few core beliefs about God, that you wouldn't even know about if you don't ask them.

This Croatian girl I know was brought up good, how much the 'indoctrination' had to do with it, I don't know. But it was part of the house hold and had some influence in her not putting out as much as others...

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          Me ere dem say, di rain rastaclaat bad man, global warmin be causin flood in dem concreted swamp man. dem man build omes by concreting swamp wa gwan.

If a tree was on the road, blocking everything, would you get an axe and chop it for others to get pass? Would you?
          If the tree is in my way yes, but if I can climb it, I would climb it instead. Rasscloth yuh a talk bout? Wha kind of man a build concrete in a swamp?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            Do you date a Christian or you only go out with woman who has the belief as yours?
            What has vagina got to do with beliefs? erect dick won't notice.

Comment

I am not gays, are you asking because you are?

Concrete in de dam swamp be making demand ouse ya kno, dem man be flood n tree ting be on road blud

Respect

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Concrete in de dam swamp be making demand ouse ya kno, dem man be flood n tree ting be on road blud

Respect

Comment

Respect

Comment

Respect

Comment

I prefer my girls being Deists. It's compatible with Capitalism.

Comment

Working...
                      X