No announcement yet.

those of you who go to the gym in the AM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
    i dunked until my early thirties but when my daughter was born i stopped playing. now i have trouble grabbing the rim. while jogging through the park i usually take a leap for it and get my hand above but no. I cannot dunk now.

my kid knows better than to try and test me down low. i throw dem elbows.

you and steve nash might have to play to 11 for the canadian basketball championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Lmao. True, there are always occasional exceptions to the rule. It makes no sense that you would exhaust muscles without fuel. Ive spoken about this with plenty of trainers/coaches over the years.

My advice was only for peeps over 5'10" anyway.

if the dames at the bar keep shooting me down i'll be getting some lifts. 5'10, here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you and steve nash might have to play to 11 for the canadian basketball championship.
        went to school with some boys who played with him. not me....i couldn't keep up once i got into post secondary.

Comment

In a blender I put a cup of water, Greek yogurt, 1 banana, 1 scoop of whey protein. This gives me lots of energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            In a blender I put a cup of water, Greek yogurt, 1 banana, 1 scoop of whey protein. This gives me lots of energy.
            i go to the gym at six or seven. i can't be running the blender in my little ass apartment. i would be murdered.

Comment

I have a bagel or croissant with coffee. The coffee gives me an extra boost of energy

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                if the dames at the bar keep shooting me down i'll be getting some lifts. 5'10, here we come.
                Better get some protein bars for when you start getting laid!

Comment

i go to the gym at six or seven. i can't be running the blender in my little ass apartment. i would be murdered.
                  No sh it, i get in trouble just getting out a pot to boil water. Or i wake up a kid and its over- no workout.

Comment

The great thing is you don't have to blend these foods. Just eat them as is.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      I have a bagel or croissant with coffee. The coffee gives me an extra boost of energy
                      Your body craves protein first thing in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X