No announcement yet.

those of you who go to the gym in the AM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
    i'm 6'1, 205. the only problem areas i have is that lower part of the belly. in essence i have a four pack instead of six pack.

i do loads of crunches but it doesn't seem to go anywhere permanently. lol

also, this winter i would like to try lifting. never really done much of it.

i would just like a lifting routine that will compliment my interval work on the track. i figure it's a new year, i am not getting punched in the face nearly as much as i'd like and i have weights and dumb bells at my disposable. why not try something different.

can anybody help?
    Abs are made in the kitchen, bro.

What's your regular diet consist of

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Aka knows whats up, best possible thing is oatmeal and protein. Second best prob a banana and a protein bar.

Do not work out without eating in the am. You're cannibalizing muscle and low on energy.

i did it every weekday for years, and i was very strong when i was in college. i'm still big/strong, but i was a lot bigger/stronger then.

i wouldn't/couldn't eat until night during the week. maybe i'd blast a bagel or sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Abs are made in the kitchen, bro.

What's your regular diet consist of
        lots of tea, lots of fish. my real problem are some of the carbs I eat, I guess. Like white bread is what my woman buys. White pastas. Brown rice.

not enough veggies come to think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i did it every weekday for years, and i was very strong when i was in college. i'm still big/strong, but i was a lot bigger/stronger then.

i wouldn't/couldn't eat until night during the week. maybe i'd blast a bagel or sandwich.
          You woulda been bigger/stronger.

Of course, you were prob supplementing other ways...so u were ok.

Comment

I'm on my IF right now and I don't break my fast until 1pm so I usually will lift aroun 12 and not eat before

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              You woulda been bigger/stronger.

Of course, you were prob supplementing other ways...so u were ok.
              you cannot at all say that to any degree of certainty.

if you're bigger / stronger maybe i'll take your word for it
              i was plenty big, and increasing my size was not all i was trying to accomplish.

i've never taken steroids / peds. i've taken creatine in various forms.

don't hate just because jesus stepped in and blessed me with this bod.

Comment

i was plenty big, and increasing my size was not all i was trying to accomplish.

whatever dude, you're 5'7! i would dunk on you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                  whatever dude, you're 5'7! i would dunk on you!!!

i'm probably 5'8", but i leap for a stocky guy. maybe you could dunk on me. i tend to doubt it,

if you kept doing it i would drop you like a sack of bricks with a hipcheck

can you actually dunk a basketball? or are you that hero dunking on his kids with an 8 foot rim?

Comment

i'm probably 5'8", but i leap for a stocky guy. maybe you could dunk on me. i tend to doubt it,

if you kept doing it i would drop you like a sack of bricks with a hipcheck

can you actually dunk a basketball? or are you that hero dunking on his kids with an 8 foot rim?
                    i dunked until my early thirties but when my daughter was born i stopped playing. now i have trouble grabbing the rim. while jogging through the park i usually take a leap for it and get my hand above but no. I cannot dunk now.

my kid knows better than to try and test me down low. i throw dem elbows.

Comment

Lmao. True, there are always occasional exceptions to the rule. It makes no sense that you would exhaust muscles without fuel. Ive spoken about this with plenty of trainers/coaches over the years.

My advice was only for peeps over 5'10" anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X