Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think emptying the entire clip on the guy was a bit much, but it's admittedly easy to sit here and say what I think is or isn't excessive. If I were in the cop's shoes I very well may have acted the exact same way . Self-preservation is of the utmost importance, especially when dealing with repeated offenders with a history of violence.

The person I felt bad for was the wife. Imagine how you'd feel if you saw your girlfriend or wife shot like that infront of you and there was nothing you could do to help her. Then you weren't even allowed to hold her or talk to her while she bled out all over your lawn.

I realize the cops were just following procedure in keeping her away, but that doesn't make the reality of the situation any less ****ed up. What makes it even worse is that it all could've been easily avoided had this guy just followed the officer's orders like you're supposed to.
    Last edited by ßringer; 12-15-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• I see everyone is an expert in fields they know nothing about, this is boxingscene after all.

We have Demise, the sharpshooter who incapacitates criminals with gun. Why he doesn't use a taser I'll never know.

We have ROYistheGOAT, the expert on knives. They pose no threat whatsoever.

And finally we have Timothy Horton, the cop expert. They are all racist, lying murders apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
        And finally we have Timothy Horton, the cop expert. They are all racist, lying murders apparently.
        except that i never said or implied any such thing.

Comment

• Cops shouldn't have guns. They should fight to the death all criminals they hope to apprehend using nothing but a gladius and buckler.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Cops shouldn't have guns. They should fight to the death all criminals they hope to apprehend using nothing but a gladius and buckler.
            Only p*ssies use a buckler.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Only p*ssies use a buckler.
              I bet the guys that end up with a trident and net are always pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                except that i never said or implied any such thing.
                Errm. Did you or did you not call anyone who said it was justified a supremacist. And that's only one post.

Comment

I see everyone is an expert in fields they know nothing about, this is boxingscene after all.

We have Demise, the sharpshooter who incapacitates criminals with gun. Why he doesn't use a taser I'll never know.

We have ROYistheGOAT, the expert on knives. They pose no threat whatsoever.

Comment

• I don't get why people make these sudden movements then blame the cop. The cop had every right to shoot. Why the hell was the guy acting like he was going to grab something

Comment

Errm. Did you or did you not call anyone who said it was justified a supremacist. And that's only one post.
                      feel free to post that, lying ****. i never said any such thinhg.

Comment

Working...
                      X