Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a cop warns you to put your hands up and not move, don't be ****ing stupid and grab something.

YOU put your life at risk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

What I didn't like about the video, is not necessarily the shooting but how many times he shot him and then continues to shoot him in the back when he was down. He just unloaded on the guy even when he was on the ground. Then they handcuff him when he's obviously either dead or dying. He wasn't moving from what I saw, and they even dragged him.
      this is what stood out to me as well, IMO this was overkill.

Comment

• Why can't I see the video in the OP?

Comment

• Can't believe people are still arguing about this video, especially the racist Horton kid. He actually said he cant wait till a "black man" kills UglyPug.

Repeat convicted violent felon didn't listen to orders when given, had a knife, and was taken out. Good riddance.

Comment

• quick glance at the last few pages and im not surprised at the people still arguing it was "overkill". It really wasn't, after he had shot him about 9 times the thug kept moving. If he did had a gun or any other weapon he couldve still used it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              quick glance at the last few pages and im not surprised at the people still arguing it was "overkill". It really wasn't, after he had shot him about 9 times the thug kept moving. If he did had a gun or any other weapon he couldve still used it.
              Marquez looks like he's gonna double fist pac's head in your sig. LOL
              I know this is the 3rd round KD..

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                Marquez looks like he's gonna double fist pac's head in your sig. LOL
                I know this is the 3rd round KD..
                lol he looks ferocious

Comment

• Don't see the problem... I mean (I dont know the full story, excuse me if Im wrong) but the guy who got shot looked like he was reaching for something and was not going to comply. He got out, saw the cop with his gun drawn and went in a hurry to grab something. Oh well, looks justifiable to me. Hope so anyway. If the guy was innocent of any wrong doing that'd be awful. Wasn't overkill at all. All those shots were in quick succession it's not like he double tapped, waited, double tapped, etc. He unloaded all at once. You're trained to stop the threat...not maim.
                  Last edited by NearHypnos; 12-15-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post

There you go. At 3:19 you actually see the cop try to pull the dead man away from the truck and can't because his foot is stuck on the seat belt.

So yea, that was some straight poosie shi t by po po. No surprise there. Fuk that. There was 10 feet between them. They knew dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      So yea, that was some straight poosie shi t by po po. No surprise there. Fuk that. There was 10 feet between them. They knew dude
                      10 feet, so he should let a known felon that indicated he had no intent in followings his orders arm himself with a potentially deadly weapon.

fuck the po po! all felons should carry weapons imo

Comment

Working...
                      X