No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    ...and yet it took him half a second to shoot 13 bullets into this guy. The cop was more than 6 yards away and if he wasn't and he did identify the knife but decided to stick his ground and kill the guy, that's not right.

If I was in the cops shoes and saw a knife, I'd maintain a safe distance. Focus on his hand movement, don't care if he runs or not. If I felt threatened then a warning shot into his shoulder or leg is going to incapacitate him.

I don't care what people are trained to do, a rule book cannot prepare you for the real thing. The officer was not prepared.

It's a justifiable act in the sense that the officer was perceived to be in danger. But like I said, things aren't that black and white. If you read an account of it, you'd think one thing. Then if you watched the video, you'd think another.
    I agree but we don't have the authority to decide. The authority decided and that's the end of it. They based their decision on some standard procedures, that's all.

Comment

...and yet it took him half a second to shoot 13 bullets into this guy. The cop was more than 6 yards away and if he wasn't and he did identify the knife but decided to stick his ground and kill the guy, that's not right.

If I was in the cops shoes and saw a knife, I'd maintain a safe distance. Focus on his hand movement, don't care if he runs or not. If I felt threatened then a warning shot into his shoulder or leg is going to incapacitate him.

I don't care what people are trained to do, a rule book cannot prepare you for the real thing. The officer was not prepared.

It's a justifiable act in the sense that the officer was perceived to be in danger. But like I said, things aren't that black and white. If you read an account of it, you'd think one thing. Then if you watched the video, you'd think another.
      Are you trollin' me?

Shoot him in the shoulder bullet goes through-and-though... kills his wife in the house. Like I've said before he used a gun. Not a incapacitant weapon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
        They should put people like you on a 'do not help list'
        you should be admitted for a long stay to a mental institution. pedoflab.

Comment

Are you trollin' me?

Shoot him in the shoulder bullet goes through-and-though... kills his wife in the house. Like I've said before he used a gun. Not a incapacitant weapon.
          Either you're trollin' me or you're incredibly stupid.

It's blatantly obvious that shooting him the shoulder posed no threat to anyone else. There was no one around and the projectory of the bullet was no where near the house.

So you think guns only kill? They cannot be used to incapacitate?

Comment

Either you're trollin' me or you're incredibly stupid.

It's blatantly obvious that shooting him the shoulder posed no threat to anyone else. There was no one around and the projectory of the bullet was no where near the house.

So you think guns only kill? They cannot be used to incapacitate?

Comment

They say pictures speak a thousand words, those emotes only speak a few...

' I'm out of my depth '

It's funny because he still shot him and no one else got hit. It's not like I'm suggesting something he didn't do, if anything he increased the risk by shooting so many times. I'd have just shot once if necessary.

Comment

• lol cop got "cleared"
                http://globalgrind.com/news/police-o...-graphic-video

Another coward with a badge given a pardon for murder. there's no training for cops in USA. All they do is shoot/taser anyone without thinking, they have no people skills and rules dont apply to them, they get away with murder every day and are able to steal/rob/kill all on the taxpayers dime while PREVENTING NO CRIMES, only writing speeding tickets.

I HATE COPS, useless pieces of shiet.

Karma will hook this Cop up in the future no doubt
                Last edited by Medved; 12-15-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  lol cop got "cleared"
                  http://globalgrind.com/news/police-o...-graphic-video

Another coward with a badge given a pardon for murder. there's no training for cops in USA. All they do is shoot/taser anyone without thinking, they have no people skills and rules dont apply to them, they get away with murder every day and are able to steal/rob/kill all on the taxpayers dime while PREVENTING NO CRIMES, only writing speeding tickets.

I HATE COPS, useless pieces of shiet.

Karma will hook this Cop up in the future no doubt
                  hell yeah!!!

Comment

• fnck that cop. He should be in prison for life. Look how he was looking for the so called knife. bullshlt! He didnt even look. Then he needs to borrow a knife to cut the shirt. Why not use the one you saw him with....liar! All the man was trying to do is get his foot outta the seat belt. Cop had no threat. Its scary ass cops like that that dont need to be on the police force. If he was in a real GANG redemption would be on the agenda! Then man , despite his past...was murdered in cold blood! For a CDV charge!

Comment

• Make no mistake, the guy died needlessly. That is a shame. I do believe the guy would be alive today if he would have just listened to the cops orders. It is a terrible situation no matter how you look at it. Was the cop quick to react with deadly force? Yes he was. The point is, they have to be that way or they themselves could end up being a statistic.

My beef with the cop was in how he approached the situation to begin with, unless he can prove he thought the guy was going to bail into the house to hurt someone else. I would like to know exactly what the guy did earlier that day to warrant such a heavy handed charging response.

We know the guy assaulted someone. How did he assault them? what exactly did the victim tell the police? The cops knew he had a knife (later found in the bed of the truck), I want to know if the guy used the knife in the Assault
                      Last edited by deanrw; 12-15-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X