Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convicted repeat felon pulls out a knife and refuses to cooperate with police, gets shot.

Cop and anyone that agrees with the cop's actions must be racist.

Idiots.

Comment

Can someone prove the guy had a knife? Did anyone see a knife? Screenshot and point out the knife in the video. The officer was gonna shoot him whether he had a weapon or not, the guy said " dont you move or ill shoot you". The guy moving does NOT justify getting killed, no matter the warning. People are just horrible trolls in here, at least be a good troll and make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Convicted repeat felon pulls out a knife and refuses to cooperate with police, gets shot.

Idiots.
        He just doesn't get it. I guess he just relates more to the crook than the guy trying to uphold the law trying to keep scum off the streets.

Sad...

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
          Some of the worst trolling i've ever seen on any site lol. Plus some embarrassing penis riding going on between certain posters.
          Why because he's black we're suppose to think sympathize for him trying to be stupid?

The guy could be any color for all I care. You reach for something that's going to harm, you better suffer the consequences.

Just cause we agree with the cop doesn't make us racist. We just stand by justice. At least I do.

Comment

Idiots.
            you are nearly as dumb as him then if that's what you think.

I guess you believe Obama is President due to affirmative action, too then. YOU"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Why because he's black we're suppose to think sympathize for him trying to be stupid?

The guy could be any color for all I care. You reach for something that's going to harm, you better suffer the consequences.

Just cause we agree with the cop doesn't make us racist. We just stand by justice. At least I do.
              who even said any of this?

Comment

Idiots.
                That's what it looks like a mile away.

There was a video like this on some cholo Mexican getting shot and I still thought the cop did right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                  He just doesn't get it. I guess he just relates more to the crook than the guy trying to uphold the law trying to keep scum off the streets.

Sad...
                  yeah, that's it.

it has nothing to due with excessive force or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    who even said any of this?
                    You guys are with your accusations of people being racist. It's not hard to figure it out you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                      Can someone prove the guy had a knife? Did anyone see a knife? Screenshot and point out the knife in the video. The officer was gonna shoot him whether he had a weapon or not, the guy said " dont you move or ill shoot you". The guy moving does NOT justify getting killed, no matter the warning. People are just horrible trolls in here, at least be a good troll and make sense.
                      Wow!!

Comment

Working...
                      X