• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree with teh posters with no agenda in this thread which are

Maniac,I'm So Sorry,Mr Fantastic & Jack Ruby

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Wow a small spelling error and I'm an idiot for it .

Look at what one of the guys in the thread puts.....getting killed by a black man and sweet irony.

The guy in the video asked for it.....if he didn't commit crimes his ass wouldn't of gotten shot. He implanted the seed of being a dangerous criminal and I'd bet anything you wouldn't be patting a guy like that in the back being a cop. You'd shoot his ass too. You must of never lived in a dangerous situation in your life before.
      my comment has history. it's not strictly this thread. FYI.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        One guy= me? Got it. Your post is all around silly, which is typical of your posts.
        No it's not. You just have no answer to it.

Comment

No it's not. You just have no answer to it.
          There was no question to answer, just a bunch of silly fallacies and hypothetical scenarios. Typical of your posts, like i said.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            I thought it was a knife? Now it's a gun? Jesus you idiots can't even stay on course with your own stupid arguments.

let me guess if the guy had murdered the cop and left his kids orphans all you would say is "he a damn fool lol" the bottom line is that the guy posed a threat to the police office. Who already knew he was a felon. He had aready told him to stop, he didn't, and criminal looked like he was reaching for something. That's it theres nomore to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              i agree with teh posters with no agenda in this thread which are

Maniac,I'm So Sorry,Mr Fantastic & Jack Ruby
              good post.........

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                good post.........
                what chu sayin'? you wanna piece of me?

Comment

let me guess if the guy had murdered the cop and left his kids orphans all you would say is "he a damn fool lol" the bottom line is that the guy posed a threat to the police office. Who already knew he was a felon. He had aready told him to stop, he didn't, and criminal looked like he was reaching for something. That's it theres nomore to it.
                  Once again, instead of answering people resort to hypothetical situations. We are talking about what happened, if you can't answer then don't post. It's a shame a 22 year old would act the way you do, time to grow up.

Comment

They'd actually praise the guy who killed the cop. That's how kids these days are.

Comment

They'd actually praise the guy who killed the cop. That's how kids these days are.
                      you're talking crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X