Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah, So I'm Getting A Divorce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just leave out all the negative posts. It's kind of a negative thread but certain comments are not needed. I've seen such situations from many cultures and consider no one worse than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      Both clowns took licks for 9 centuries before the Brits ruined our fun. Neither is a beef, its been 99% 1 way traffic. Historically, in South Asia, we have been Joe Louis to their Audley Harrison.
      Even if it's been one way traffic, either Hindu or Sikh is the more disliked amongst Muslims?

I'd assume it was Hinduism because of the size of it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Even if it's been one way traffic, either Hindu or Sikh is the more disliked amongst Muslims?

I'd assume it was Hinduism because of the size of it.
        Maybe. Both are clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          That too, but seriously, its a gross, racist and immoral set of jazz they follow. I mean literally they have rules such as if the shadow of a low caste person falls on a high caste person, that poor sod can be killed!

No thinker of any merit gives those clowns 2 cents worth. Terrel sadly had to experience the filth that is Hinduism in the worlds biggest toilet bowl - India.
          Now you got me thinking yeah I've been fascinated by these caste system and I got to give you that but saying that india is the worlds' whatever clearly indicates something that is really very wrong.

Comment

C'mon bro, half the worlds poor live in India and 700 million of them dont have toilets.

Comment

I do not recognise Pakistan.

It's India to me.

Comment

I mean you've been taking about how wonderful rural Pakistan is and now in contrast to that you are talking about how opposite india is.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  I mean you've been taking about how wonderful rural Pakistan is and now in contrast to that you are talking about how opposite india is.
                  He's a Pakistani Muslim.

There is a deep hatred between Indians & Pakistanis, Hindus/Sikhs & Muslims. Pakistan is a country created from the Indian peoples religious intolerance. Israel isn't a direct comparison but think country created because of religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    I never said rural Pakistan is wonderful. But truthfully, as a Muslim society, there is much less racism in Pak then in India. You seen loads of African brothers studying in Pakistan - and as Muslims they just slot pretty much right in to society.

Pakistan has HUGE problems, but casteism isnt a major one.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      He's a Pakistani Muslim.

There is a deep hatred between Indians & Pakistanis, Hindus/Sikhs & Muslims. Pakistan is a country created from the Indian peoples religious intolerance. Israel isn't a direct comparison but think country created because of religion.
                      You don't I know that?

Comment

Working...
                      X