• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    oh shit screen shots are being posted now
    Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Total Posts: 332
    Posts Per Day: 166.59
    DAMN!!!! That has got to be a record .....

Originally posted by New England View Post
    does he have a main account / is he somebody i might recognize?

i've always wanted to know who the real psychopaths here are.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Why are you such a lying snake?? You reported me a week ago or so with your other username which got banned (I know you had a few)

You're stalking other posters non stop, your life must really suck
      Don't know what alt you're talking about, but like I mentioned false accusations are bannable. And to be honest, I did report you today for trolling the Camacho life support thread which is completely tasteless.

You were making tasteless comments like "Mexico's greatest warrior!" "Mexico will miss this legend". Someone called you out and you even admitted to purposely trolling the thread because you didn't like him. Why even post about a man who is about to be pulled from life support if you don't like him? Let him rest in peace bro.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I didn't move any thread of yours lately, Larry. I barely ever take action here unless the violation is repeated a second time. You just assume every action of moderation in this forum is my doing, when in reality you couldn't possibly be further off-base.

And yes - You are beefing in the lounge. Not that I mind, I just wanted to find out why you think it's okay when you do it, but wrong when I do.
        well if you didnt do it somehow mines was and the other wasnt so if it was not you Bringer i appoligize..i have no issue with you,we go back a couple years and you are a cool cat

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          DAMN!!!! That has got to be a record .....

why are you quoting me?

Comment

BostonGuy and Ban Stick are responsible for 80% of the moderation that takes place in this lounge, so take any issue you have with moderation here up with them. I'm sure you know how to reach them.

Unless of course you're only interested in blaming me, that is.

Comment

Appreciate the retraction, Larry. That was big of you.

Comment

This YDKSAB dude was formerly known as Cállate! and negged, for those that wanted clarification.

Comment

BostonGuy and Ban Stick are responsible for 80% of the moderation that takes place in this lounge, so take any issue you have with moderation here up with them. I'm sure you know how to reach them.

Unless of course you're only interested in blaming me, that is.
                  Appreciate the retraction, Larry. That was big of you.
                  i flip out sometimes and lash out at people i shouldnt man so im sorry we go back to far for that

Comment

This YDKSAB dude was formerly known as Cállate! and negged, for those that wanted clarification.
                    Thanks...there you have it fellas

Comment

i sigged this hope you dont mind

Comment

Working...
                      X