No announcement yet.

YDKSAB stop messaging me,stop harassing me stop threatening me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    does he have a main account / is he somebody i might recognize?

i've always wanted to know who the real psychopaths here are.
    This is his 3rd account this month,i can tell you he is a p@ctard probably Vegan

Comment

I just got PM'd by two people telling me that Larryx bragged about raping 20 men in prison.

What kind of sick fuck........jesus christ.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        is that how they get down in Memphis?

yes. memphis is real.

Comment

What a fkn loser this YDKSAB is rofl. How do you accumulate that many posts in just one day? take a break champ!

Comment

Weren't you the same one who recently attempted to chastise me for beefing in the lounge, Larry?

That's hypocritical, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Weren't you the same one who recently attempted to chastise me for beefing in the lounge, Larry?

That's hypocritical, bro.
              im not beefing im bring this to everyones attention before somehow i get banned,and yea i chastised you,you moved my fao thread to maniac yet jumped in the fao thread about rockin and let it remain while allowing anorak to make another thread about him,so why move mine and allow rockin to get flamed,thats what i do not understand.

you cant pick and choose who gets flamed if there is not flaming allowed move all threads right? why allow rockin to get flamed EVERYDAY but move other threads Bringer?

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                I sent that as a joke, I never report anyone.

And you invited me for Thanksgiving food last night and no one answered the door. That's not very nice.
                Why are you such a lying snake?? You reported me a week ago or so with your other username which got banned (I know you had a few)

You're stalking other posters non stop, your life must really suck

Comment

I didn't move any thread of yours lately, Larry. I barely ever take action here unless the violation is repeated a second time. You just assume every action of moderation in this forum is my doing, when in reality you couldn't possibly be further off-base.

And yes - You are beefing in the lounge. Not that I mind, I just wanted to find out why you think it's okay when you do it, but wrong when I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
                    What a fkn loser this YDKSAB is rofl. How do you accumulate that many posts in just one day? take a break champ!
                    He doesn't leave this forum,last night he was waiting for me to log back in just to have a cry,I really got to him

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Why are you such a lying snake?? You reported me a week ago or so with your other username which got banned (I know you had a few)

You're stalking other posters non stop, your life must really suck
                      chuuuuuuuuuuch

Comment

Working...
                      X