Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The snitch has replied.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
      Why do you want to fight more Larry, me or PB32.

You've already given him your full address and phone number. But you've only given me your phone number.

I'm jealous.
      i have sent you none of my info,none

Comment

I'll tell you what larry, since you so concerned about my sigs, and literally begged me and threatened me via PM to take them down, I'll make you a sig bet for tomorrows fight.

Who do you got tomorrow?

I got Hatton and Guererro winning. I'm fairly certain you have Berto winning so we can do it on that if you'd like.

And the odds are against me, considering Berto is on PEDs and works for Haymon.

Comment

Yeah, since 2006.

Posts Per Day: 6.65.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Larry, those men in the prison will have psychological trauma for life. People are not the same after being raped.
            Wait, Larry's been to prison? How have I not heard of this?

And something about a rape? Please do go on.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              I have informed several mods about the games you are playing and that you are an alt from an account that has been banned 3 times this month,do not message me again

50 cent :

LarryX : stop messaging me. stop harassing me. stop threatening me.

i have informed several lawyers about the games you are playing. you have been served warrants three times this month. do not message me again.

Comment

I'll tell you what larry, since you so concerned about my sigs, and literally begged me and threatened me via PM to take them down, I'll make you a sig bet for tomorrows fight.

Who do you got tomorrow?

I got Hatton and Guererro winning. I'm fairly certain you have Berto winning so we can do it on that if you'd like.

And the odds are against me, considering Berto is on PEDs and works for Haymon.
                i dont bet with alts and trolls,and stop lying i havnt messaged you at all since i asked you to stop messaging me,i will let Ban Stick now what is going on and Pappa Pump
                Originally posted by Freedom.
                Larry, those men in the prison will have psychological trauma for life. People are not the same after being raped.
                Tunney this aint the time for that

Comment

i dont bet with alts and trolls,and stop lying i havnt messaged you at all since i asked you to stop messaging me,i will let Ban Stick now what is going on and Pappa Pump
                  Wait, did you actually rape someone in prison? WTF???

Take the bet larry. I know every time you read my sig is angers you. You now have the chance to make it whatever you want. Berto's on PEDs, he'll win. No more PMing me begging me to take it down.

Comment

is that how they get down in Memphis?

Comment

Total Posts: 332
                      Posts Per Day: 166.59
                      does he have a main account / is he somebody i might recognize?

i've always wanted to know who the real psychopaths here are.

Comment

Working...
                      X