Official 2012 MLB Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game over, phkkkk you Nationals

Comment

• don't know what to say ... this sh!t put my night on monkey tilt ....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        don't know what to say ... this sh!t put my night on monkey tilt ....
        That was painful to watch ... Cards bang home 4runs in the 9th

Comment

• Now the Nats have egg on their face because they stuck to their guns. I understand Strasburg is the future and you wanted him to sit but expectations chang, he needed to be out there. Does anyone think if Stras pitched that last inning the Nats wouldn't be in the NLCS.... I think not. When you're in the running for a world championship, you don't worry about the future. I'd be irate that the best team possible wasn't on the field.

With that said, on to the important stuff. It's going to be so fun toying with the Yankees for the third time in six year. Can't wait to see Cabrera and Prince play in that shoe box of a stadium. This is the series that all Tiger fans wanted. We love playing New York.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            Now the Nats have egg on their face because they stuck to their guns. I understand Strasburg is the future and you wanted him to sit but expectations chang, he needed to be out there. Does anyone think if Stras pitched that last inning the Nats wouldn't be in the NLCS.... I think not. When you're in the running for a world championship, you don't worry about the future. I'd be irate that the best team possible wasn't on the field.

With that said, on to the important stuff. It's going to be so fun toying with the Yankees for the third time in six year. Can't wait to see Cabrera and Prince play in that shoe box of a stadium. This is the series that all Tiger fans wanted. We love playing New York.

Right back at ya !!!

We owe the pooty cats a lil something !!!

Comment

• Wow, the Nats blew it?

Comment

• That was just a heartbreaking loss for the nats

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  That was just a heartbreaking loss for the nats
                  They were asking for it though. Management deserves it for sacrificing their postseason chances for the sake of a future that was already here, and may never come again. You didn't see the A's holding anything back, they put Brett Anderson right back out there in the same situation.

Comment

• PLease get rid of AROD

He got into a double play with 1 out and 2 on

and then he stuck out to 2nd and 3rd and no outs

WTF

Comment

• The 9th inning from hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X