Official 2012 MLB Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    You're that passionate for them mets huh
    Hard to explain why but there are certain games or fights that really had me so riled up that I ended up doing something very stupid after.

That game.

Tyson losing to Holyfield the first time.

Pats losing to the Giants in the SB the second time.

There are others but these stick out to me the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Hard to explain why but there are certain games or fights that really had me so riled up that I ended up doing something very stupid after.

That game.

Tyson losing to Holyfield the first time.

Pats losing to the Giants in the SB the second time.

There are others but these stick out to me the most.
      Wow no joke

Only time i almost did something was when the ref stopped the Rhodes-Canelo fight with like a min left in the 12th and i lost almost 1 grand betting on a UD

I almost threw my Mac

Comment

• Damn no Derek for the rest of the postseason, Yankees can't hit a beach ball, Ibanez and Ichiro are the only one's doing anything offensively. I have little hope.

A-Rod, Cano, Granderson, Teixeira, Swisher, all putting up disgusting batting averages.

Comment

Wow no joke

Only time i almost did something was when the ref stopped the Rhodes-Canelo fight with like a min left in the 12th and i lost almost 1 grand betting on a UD

I almost threw my Mac
          I remember that fight.

You would have lost anyway since it was such a close fight no way it would have been a UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Damn no Derek for the rest of the postseason, Yankees can't hit a beach ball, Ibanez and Ichiro are the only one's doing anything offensively. I have little hope.

A-Rod, Cano, Granderson, Teixeira, Swisher, all putting up disgusting batting averages.
            Its ridiculous how horrific their performances are

Comment

I remember that fight.

You would have lost anyway since it was such a close fight no way it would have been a UD.
              Nahh Canelo was completely dominating that fight. It was suppose to be easy money and i got more then 3-1 odds and bet $300 on it

Comment

Nahh Canelo was completely dominating that fight. It was suppose to be easy money and i got more then 3-1 odds and bet $300 on it
                LOL I was kidding.

Comment

LOL I was kidding.
                  i was about to say, did i completely forget the fight

Comment

i was about to say, did i completely forget the fight
                    The one fight where ppl I knew acted kinda crazy after was Oscar-Tito.

I was living in Maryland at that time and 4 of my friends got into a fight among themselves.

Comment

• I punched a hole through one of my uncles doors when Steele stopped JCC Sr.-Taylor 1. Lots of mowed lawns for that one.

Yep.

I'm old.

Comment

Working...
                      X